• lightsabers(1 in each hand)
    • double lightsabers
    • blaster rifles
    • heavy weapons(canderouses gat)
    • grenades
    • melee weapons(single)
    • melee weapons(1 in each hand)
    • double melee weapons

Ya I like wielding two sabers one green, one blue, but theres something more romantic about having one saber for sure.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

post-1468-1096584463_thumb.jpg

2 Baragwin Assault Blade that are Fully Upgraded each had 1-40 damage. you become an unstopible force that no one can defeat...oh yeah for you xboxers i don't belive you can get them because they are on the yavin station

Doublebladed lightsaber for me, it's more for the sheer esthetical look, not for the actual stats that it may have.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

2 Baragwin Assault Blade that are Fully Upgraded each had 1-40 damage. you become an unstopible force that no one can defeat...oh yeah for you xboxers i don't belive you can get them because they are on the yavin station

Who or what exactly are Baragwins? They had both a powerful blade and a powerful gun named after them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Who or what exactly are Baragwins? They had both a powerful blade and a powerful gun named after them.

Maybe they're just a fancy name invented by the nice merchant serving you at the Yavin space station.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

whats the merchants name?

ON TOPIC:

I said grenades

If you stock up enough of them you can sit back and relax... throwing thermal detinators at random...

Actually I'd rather have dual Lightsabers... I like the lightblue one, but since I havn't had it yet I can't say what other color it would go best with.

actually they are more then weapons there are shields for the droids and armor to. like the shadow armor.

i believe the merchants name is Suvam Tan....plus if you beat him 10 times in pazaak you get way better prices selling and buying. basically sell only to him and you could have 1 mill by end of game.

You can download the Yavin Station from Xbox Live, have used it many times, Canderous with two Baragwin Assault Blades is unstoppable :D

Baragwin

The Baragwin are an ancient race of hunch-backed, humanoid saurians. Their heads are their most distinctive feature, measuring as wide across as their shoulders. The skin of a Baragwin is rough and wrinkled and ranges in color from drab green to dark olive. Their hands have three stubby fingers. Standing five to six feet tall the Baragwin would easily fit into a crowd if not for their over-sized heads.

For thousands of years the Baragwin have been nearing extinction. Where once stood mighty Baragwin cities there are now nothing but ancient ruins and a forgotten culture. Many sages estimate that there are fewer than one-hundred Baragwin living today. Most who encounter the Baragwin take them to be monsters from another world and attack on sight. For that reason almost all of the Baragwin live lonely, solitary existences far from society. A handful of Baragwin either live and work within large cities or as adventurers and it is these few that are most likely to be encountered by others.

Due to their awkward appearance many consider the Baragwin to be a slow-witted race, In truth, the Baragwin are actually an highly intelligent race and during the height of their power many advances in learning

As far as single weapon goes, it's a lightsaber,

2-16 base.

1-10 +4bbd +2bab Solairs W Heart of Guardian

2-12 +4 bab W Heart of Guardian

= 5-38 +6 bab +4 bbd weapon.

Baragwin is only a 6-36 +5 bab. Very Very close, but the saber has slightly better Damage, an extra +1bab, and allows for Blaster Deflection AND gives a +4 while it's at it.

Buy you can only have ONE of them blades, where as you can have two Baragwin's.... ok, easy fix... put the 3 crystles into a saber staff... and you get.

2-20 staff

1-10

2-12

=5-42 +6 bab and +4 bbd

Much better than two Baragwins IMO.

You also must consider that, the saber also allows for you to use your Jedi Defence, (BBD) and if your a guardian, it allows you to use Force jump. These skills can only be used with a lightsaber.

The saber STILL is the top dog weapon in this game. As it should be.

KingSnake.

You can download the Yavin Station from Xbox Live, have used it many times, Canderous with two Baragwin Assault Blades is unstoppable :D

Yeah but I made a arm cannon for canderous. Not something you can do for canderous on an crapbox as far as I know.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

what is this arch-mage stuff in the EU? :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.