the tangent universe collapsed 999 days ago

J.E. Sawyer

I liked Donnie Darko a lot, but the movie seemed to suffer from trying to add too many plot points but not going anywhere with them. I heard the DVD has some scenes which were removed, and that these scenes basically made the narrative more cohesive - anyone know if this is true?

i wonder what the difference is from the original? i liked it, but it was a little slow...

btw, that website has been up since the original was released. at first, the argn type folk thought it might be another online game similar to "the beast" which was done as a promo for the AI movie...

taks

comrade taks... just because.

i wonder what the difference is from the original? i liked it, but it was a little slow...

btw, that website has been up since the original was released. at first, the argn type folk thought it might be another online game similar to "the beast" which was done as a promo for the AI movie...

taks

Apparently the directors cut is significantly different from the original. He kept a bunch of deleted scenes off the DVD in case they let him do a directors cut.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I didn't like the movie. I have real trouble liking any film about teenagers, even one as off-beat as Donnie Darko. Ultimately all teen flicks come down to annoying teenager #1 trying to get into the knickers of annoying teenager #2. I can't stand romances in films, especially teen films, and unfortunately donnie darko was no different.