Prestige Classes

What prestige classes will you use when you first play KOTOR2...These are the classes i believe

Jedi Guardian-Jedi Weapons Master

Jedi Consular- Jedi master

Jedi Sentinel- Jedi Watchperson ( lol dont know that one )\

Sith Maraduar- Resembles Guardian

Sith Assassin-Resembles Sentinel

Sith Lord- Resembles Consular

I am a DSer all the way but my first time around playing KOTOR2 i might go LS.. Jedi Guardian then Jedi Weapons Master....then the next 50 times i play the game i will be DS...Jedi Guardian to Sith Maraduar...

What will you choose?

What prestige classes will you use when you first play KOTOR2...These are the classes i believe

Sith Maraduar- Resembles Guardian

Sith Assassin-Resembles Sentinel

Sith Lord- Resembles Consular

I am a DSer all the way but my first time around playing KOTOR2 i might go LS.. Jedi Guardian then Jedi Weapons Master....then the next 50 times i play the game i will be DS...Jedi Guardian to Sith Maraduar...

What will you choose?

I've never looked at jedi in classes before, it was kind of a new take for me during KoToR 1. Becasue of that, i always looked for a way to build the "perfect" jedi, balancing saberskill/force powers/skills (yeah even skills). So my person will end up being whatever is the most well rounded Jedi i can comeup with. (i'm a min maxer.) and it prolly WON'T be the Sentinel / Watchmen class, unless they change something, because in KoToR 1, it was, IMO the most useless class in the game.

So far, my most balanced Toon in KoToR 1 was a scout 5 guardian 15 build. started with 14 in intel. When i was done, I had a BaB of 36. (single blade) Defence of 36. Force Power LeveL of 36. BBD of 32. And enought skill to succed in every presswasion, fixed HK to the max... pull of the computer skill check on Korobon, see even Deadly Plasma minds, and enought Treat Injury to make LifeSupport packs ROCK.

I was quite pleased with that build...

Anyway, it'll prolly be a mix of Guardian/Master, or something to that effect.

KingSnake.

Edited by KingSnake

I will probably go with LS Consular - Master first .. since I like to juse force powers rather than brute force .. then DS Sith Lord .. then Guardian both sides as well! and of course the roleplay to match it! :rolleyes:

But at heart I'm a LS, although I was laughing my evil ass of when I killed my teammembers in KOTOR the most nasty way I could! muhahahahah B)

Fortune favors the bald.

Guest ChaosStorm

Hmmm, I don't like such a fixed approach. It's the same as in KotOR1

Soldier - Guardian

Scout - Sentinel

Scoundrel - Consular

Pfff, away with such recommendations I say. I have played Soldier/Consulars and Scout/Guardians before - equally fun. No need to think in the box. I admit that I don't know any details of the prestige classes yet. But if a Sentinal/Weapons Master is possible - why not?

Another Prestige Classes topic for the new guys. Anyways I will be Consular/Jedi Master to start off. I will be using all possible combinations though, but Consular/ Jedi Master the most.

Yeah I've seen at least 3 of them so far.

Thats what you get when there's no new info.....

Another Prestige Classes topic for the new guys. Anyways I will be Consular/Jedi Master to start off. I will be using all possible combinations though, but Consular/ Jedi Master the most.

They released the six prestige classes already: Jedi Master, Jedi Watchman, and Jedi Weapons Master. Then Sith Lord, Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin. They had a little info about each but I'm too lazy to look for it.

Jedi Guardian - Jedi Weapons Master. Brute force all the way, with some hippie-peace drivel as a flavour.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They released the six prestige classes already: Jedi Master, Jedi Watchman, and Jedi Weapons Master. Then Sith Lord, Sith Marauder and Sith Assassin. They had a little info about each but I'm too lazy to look for it.

I know about the 6 prestige classes. I meant I'd seen 3 topics talking about them which have been started up. There's a lot of repeat threads going around at the moment.

I know about the 6 prestige classes. I meant I'd seen 3 topics talking about them which have been started up. There's a lot of repeat threads going around at the moment.

My mistake. ;)