Starwars driod battle

steelfiredragon

Which driod series would win in a fight.  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which driod series would win in a fight.

• HK Series(ie HK-47)
    • IG Series(IE IG-88)
    • both driods carry weapons, both series are out of service.
    • both series are assassin droids

I would like to know who IG-88 is before I vote ;)

I know AK-47, ehh I mean HK-47, but the other one ? :p

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

IG-88 is a famous bounty hunter droid, who was hired by the empire to search for the millenium falcon in TESB (yep, he's in the movie, for about a second or so).

I think he tried to hi-jack the second death star as well.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

IG-88 is a bounty hunter right.  What would a droid do with credits?

He doesn't need food or a luxurious home, he'd have no use for slave girls.  What does he do with his money?  Jango at least had a son to spend his money on.

Well, if HK wasn't unique in his regard for the enjoyment of killing 'meatbags' they might not even have made charges past repairs and upgrades. :unsure:

IG-88 is a bounty hunter right. What would a droid do with credits?

He doesn't need food or a luxurious home, he'd have no use for slave girls. What does he do with his money? Jango at least had a son to spend his money on.

He probably makes money for his manufactuers...

I had to go with HK even though it wasn't completly for his combat skills :) "...how can you stand the constant sloshing..."

IG-88:

Ok, that one looks mean, voted for IG-88 :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

He doesn't need food or a luxurious home, he'd have no use for slave girls.  What does he do with his money?  Jango at least had a son to spend his money on.

Apparently there were about 3 IG-88 models. The sentient one copied its prog. into the other two and basically the droids themselves were destroyed. IG-88 did however manage to upload himself into the 2nd Death Star and basically take control (ie BE the Death Star), but of course it was destroyed too.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Apparently there were about 3 IG-88 models. The sentient one copied its prog. into the other two and basically the droids themselves were destroyed. IG-88 did however manage to upload himself into the 2nd Death Star and basically take control (ie BE the Death Star), but of course it was destroyed too.

which of course left his empty shell of a droid behind.

as per what he would do with the credits, well he did have a ship, the IG-2000, he would have to upkeep it and buy weapons, repair parts for himeslf and ship, fuel for the ship.

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

IG-88 did however manage to upload himself into the 2nd Death Star and basically take control (ie BE the Death Star), but of course it was destroyed too.

I assume this was in a novel. Was that before episode 6?

How did he get onto the deathstar? How did the empire get him out and regain control? Or was he still there during episode 6?

HK-47 definately. Especially if equiped with the best weapon you could get in KOTOR.

also,

IG-88 doesn't say, DO YOU WANT ME TO BLAST THESE MEATBAGS MASTER?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

• 4 weeks later...