New KOTOR Planet

Which should be the next KOTOR 2 Planet?  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Which should be the next KOTOR 2 Planet?

• Yavin 4
    • Hoth
    • Endor
    • Dagobah
    • Coruscant
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Bpfassh
    • Corellia
    • An Old Planet (Tatooine, Kashyyyk, Korriban, or Manaan)
    • Other (Specify, below)

Wow. Three votes for Yavin 4? Why? Like the Rodian on the space station said, there isn't much left that hasn't been blown to bits.

I voted Coruscant, if they make the effort to do it properly.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I voted for Coruscant because I think it'd be cool to finally see the supposed center of the galaxy in a video game. But a close second would be Corellia.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hmm, Coruscant would be cool, but I'd also like to visit Dagobah...

I was thinking Dagobah, but then realized it's just swamp. it'd be like a swamp version of Kashyyk.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I was thinking Dagobah, but then realized it's just swamp.  it'd be like a swamp version of Kashyyk.

That'd be so bad? I can't really agree to that :). Besides Kashyyk wasn't too bad :). But Dagobah would have very few people living there with the exceptation of some Dark Jedi.. <_<

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

what i meant was it'd seem like too much of a repeat of Kashyyk.

I was a fan of more civilized worlds, like Taris, and I think Coruscant, if done properly, can be 10 times better than Taris.

I see :). Well, it might be for the best if it's Courscant, then :). We'll probably be seeing plenty of wilderness anyway :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

The trouble is, we seem to be spending most (if not all) of our time in the Outer Rim, the eastern portion to be specific. So Endor and Hoth are across the galaxy from Tatooine, Korriban, etc. And Coruscant is right smack dab in the middle of the core systems.

So our options may be limited to the Outer Rim systems on the right side of the Star Wars galaxy.

"You shall not pass!"

The trouble is, we seem to be spending most (if not all) of our time in the Outer Rim, the eastern portion to be specific. So Endor and Hoth are across the galaxy from Tatooine, Korriban, etc. And Coruscant is right smack dab in the middle of the core systems.

So our options may be limited to the Outer Rim systems on the right side of the Star Wars galaxy.

So which planets would be in the Outer Rim?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

So which planets would be in the Outer Rim?

Lots.

Aside from the ones we've already been to and the already announced ones, there's Cathar, Kubaz, Ord Mantell, Ithor...

There's a galactic map in the old game Star Wars Rebellion. It's mostly complete, so if you can find it online it might offer some help.

"You shall not pass!"

Okay, but which would be most likely to be in a game such as this?

This webpage lists a lot of planets, among them many from the Outer Rim. Don't know which one would be most likely, but I for one wouldn't mind visiting Mon Calamari...

No, it says it has information on 26 OF the planets in the Outer Rim. :p

;) Whopps. sorry there :/ :p

Okay, but which would be most likely to be in a game such as this?

This webpage lists a lot of planets, among them many from the Outer Rim. Don't know which one would be most likely, but I for one wouldn't mind visiting Mon Calamari...

Yeah, those Quarren are great. Better than the Mon Calamari IMO.

I find it kind of sad

Quarren? *looks up the Star Wars database..*... *read, read..* Cool :p. I see what you mean; would be great to meet a couple of those :D

Quarren? *looks up the Star Wars database..*... *read, read..* Cool :p. I see what you mean; would be great to meet a couple of those :D

;)

I find it kind of sad