KOTOR II Box Art

Rather ugly. I was expecting something more original than the clone of KOTOR 1 coverart.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Looks like an amateurish cut & paste job to me. I hope that they have time to change it prior to its release.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Rather ugly. I was expecting something more original than the clone of KOTOR 1 coverart.

I wasn't. All the movie posters have had the same look, why wouldn't game sequels art look like the predecessor?

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Not too bad, not too good.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I wasn't. All the movie posters have had the same look, why wouldn't game sequels art look like the predecessor?

Absolutely. It definitely recalls the posters used for the OT, and, at least for me, that's not a bad thing.

Looks like we have three identifiable Sith Lords as well.

MSG is in the background of the picture, Sion is in the foreground and it looks as though our third Sithy(as the Taris drunks might call them) in the middle of the picture.

Bah! And i swore I'd stay away from groundless speculation.

Oh well, I guess that's all these boards are anyway.

<_<

know that t3 but is that hk47?? or is it too big?

Maybe it's Revan?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.