Old Trilogy vs. New Trilogy vs. KOTOR

The original triology was the best. Kotor comes second because it had the same atmosphere or feeling of familiarity that reminded me of the magic of the original triology. The prequels made me feel like it was a re-envisioning of the Star Wars universe and I was looking at a distorted version. I don't know if EP 3 could save my negative impression of the prequels.

I think more movies would be a good idea if it didn't dealt with the characters from either triology and were more stand alone from the current EU story arcs.

I think the prequels are gonna be the best action wise, as far as story I have to say KotOR beats em all, I like the edited verion of the Original Series it really helps it tie in with the prequels but on the whole I have seen the Original trilogy so much that it just doesn't seem as good as the prequels.

What is everyone's problem with the prequels anyway? I think they are cool. Maybe the stories aren't quite as good but George really couldn't have done any better, IMHO the prequels are just as good as the originals ever were. Besides, any problems you have with the prequels can be cast away when Ep3 comes out that is gonna kick ass.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

I'm intersted in hearing anyone's views on either of the following.

1. How do you feel about the prequel trilogy so far as compared to the original trilogy?

2. Which storyline do you like better, the prequels' or KOTOR's?

3. If (like me)you have been disapointed with EP. 1 and 2, do you think that it's possible that the third flick could save the trilogy.

Please explain yourselves.  Thank you.

1. There were certain aspects that were better in each, i thought the lightsaber battles in the prequels were much better than those in the OT, but they were too few and far between, come to think of it all the battles were like that, most of the content in ep 1 and 2 was just a bunch of political bs, like how the republic is failing and blah blah with out enough backstory, they should've did it like the dark horse comics which gave the likes of quilan vos, sora bulq, asaaj ventress, etc...characterization is severely lacking in ep 1 and 2, it seems like filler material for ep3, and if ep3 is good as i hope it is it will all be worth it :)

2. KotOR, hands down...

3. The only way for the prequel trilogy to be saved is with ep3...

the prequels were by no means bad, they just didn't live up to the hype, had Star Wars just started with the prequels some of you guys might be giving it the same praise that you're giving the OT, i say the darkhorse EU comics (tales of the jedi, jedi vs sith...), the republic series thats coming out right now, and the "after" stuff (New Jedi Order, luke's adcademy, thrawn trilogy) far exceeds the movies and possibly even KotOR...

just my 2 cents....

I like Kotor best. Don't know why. The original movies were great and I'm digging the DVD set....BUT what the hell is Hayden doing standing by Yoda and old Ben. C'mon...that pissed me off. The prequels are fine....I don't like them as much because there is little to no emotion....its just kind of there for you to watch. Maybe later on they will alter THEM and cut out all the crap....Jar Jar.

I'm Out