GIZKA vs. LIMLIM: Ultimate Showdown

Whitemithrandir

Who's gonna win?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who's gonna win?

• Gizka (Warble)
    • Limlim (Pyo Pyo)

Mith: Morning folks, this is Mith here at ESPN bringing you exciting coverage of the match of the century. On one side of the ring we've the cute little bastardized and extremely vicious when provoked man-eating GIZKA, while on the other side we've got the adorable killer, the insatiable beast of an amphibian, LIM LIM! It's anybody's game folks. Who's gonna win? We'll find out, after a message from our sponsors, RED RANCOR energy drink. When you're out there saving the world, drink RED RANCOR, because fighting the sith is hard work.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Lim Lims are the crazy go nuts hopping bad boys of Planescape:torment. Nothing save really high explosives can destroy them. Nothing.

Lim Lims own all. This isn't a match, its a massacre. :)

"I'm waiting for someone to say something really stupid, and then I can quote them." -Anonymous

I got really lucky with PS:T. Found it used in EB games for about $5, just before Interplay closed and it became worth $60. Only game I have played ever since. Lucky me.

For a more accurate decription of the Lim Lim, they are these tiny little frog like things that can jump fifty feet in the air. You can buy one as a pet.

At one point in the game, a Limlim is summoned by a group of wizards, and it promtly devours them all. That is why the Lim Lim rules all. They are mean, green, small enough to sever your hamstrings, and are vicious. I'm afraid of what they would do to a gizka.

"I'm waiting for someone to say something really stupid, and then I can quote them." -Anonymous

I got really lucky with PS:T.  Found it used in EB games for about $5, just before Interplay closed and it became worth $60.  Only game I have played ever since.  Lucky me.

For a more accurate decription of the Lim Lim, they are these tiny little frog like things that can jump fifty feet in the air.  You can buy one as a pet.

At one point in the game, a Limlim is summoned by a group of wizards, and it promtly devours them all.  That is why the Lim Lim rules all.  They are mean, green, small enough to sever your hamstrings, and are vicious.  I'm afraid of what they would do to a gizka.

That wizard cut-scene was class! :p

Also, if you put your pet Lim-lim down in the Hive when being attacked by thugs, the Lim-lim helps out by attacking them, lol. ;)

manthing2.jpg

My lim-lim serves as a paper weight after an encounter with one of the prostitutes... Very loyal little fella, never goes anywhere B)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

ahhh.. The supposed best RPG ever that I never heard of B4 these boards and will probably never play

Supposed best?

Go Lim-Lim Go!!

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.

Lim-Lims own. If there are cranium rats you can set him down and he will rip them apart.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."