What are your favorite Star Wars parodies?

Grandpa

I hadn't seen this topic come up yet, so I thought I'd put it out there.

If you have one, what is your favorite Star Wars parody?

I would have to say that mine is probably the original: Hardware Wars. You can choose your download HERE.

I first saw it around 1978. My uncle had recently gotten cable, HBO was fledgling, and this came on before a movie we were going to watch. We were rofl.

I once saw a video of an overwieght 'stereotypical D&D SW fan computer geek' kid swinging a broom handle all crazy going "whosh bzzzzzzz' and going crazy.. It was seriously HILARIOUS.. I think that was the best actually now that I think of it. I'll look for the link.. I was seriously laughing until a cry when he fell over swinging it too hard.. lol

Ambrosia3.gif

I remember seeing that to. It was seriously funny, but I wouldn't say it was the best ever.

It's weird, I remember seeing it once, but I can't remember where...strange.

"I'm waiting for someone to say something really stupid, and then I can quote them." -Anonymous

Hardware Wars was the first thing that jumped into my head upon seeing the title of this thread. Spaceballs is also of course brilliant.

One of my absolute favourites though is the Star Wars Macbeth. Some high school kids made it for an English class project, setting Macbeth as Star Wars.

Really well done, too.

newlogo.gif

He's a Canadian hero and an exemplar of our national identity. Also the reason we don't need a big military. If anyone invades, we just send him with his mad Jedi skillz to wipe out the enemy.

newlogo.gif