Please Be Able To Become A Sith Eariler

I loved Kotor, but what i didn't like was that you work the whole time to become a Sith, and you can only watch a cut scene on him. I would like to become a Sith eariler in the game, and hunt down some jedi, but what i really noticed in Kotor was that you never fight a strong Jedi. I mean you fight Malak, and some other strong Sith, but you never fight some strong Jedi. I was hoping i would be able to fight someone in the Jedi Councle, but i didnt so maybe in Kotor you can fight a very powerful Jedi, and if you kill him some other Jedi realize that the Sith are stronger and come over to the Dark Side.

what? you got to fight jolee + juhani in KOTOR, not to mention bastila.

I owned them, they weren't a fight.

Especially if u took off all their stuff before u batteled them >:blink:

Ofcourse I didn't do that since I atleast want some good challange out of a game. And I'm a great player, better than all of you. U don't deserve to play games cause u all suck!!! Me 4 president!! >:p)))) :DDDD xD

mwaahahaahaaahhahha

plx

They're all dead. All the jedi are dead except you.

And Kreia. And the white-haired chick. And probably several others.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

And Kreia. And the white-haired chick. And probably several others.

they're not jedi.

They're people with lightsabers.

Who told you that?

Anyway you are BELIEVED to be the last jedi. I highly doubt you are.

And technically you are a person with a lightsaber too since you are not a member of jedi order anymore.

what? you got to fight jolee + juhani in KOTOR, not to mention bastila.

I owned them, they weren't a fight. I wanted to fight memebrs of the Councle on Dantooine

KotOR didn't have a single battle with Jedi of any variety that was even slightly challenging.

I force waved Malak to death at the end... force waved :blink:

I had a harder time beating his apprentice. :p

Looking for a challenge? Make a scoundrel and don't level up on Taris. You'll have a hard time against Brejik, the Sith governor and Davik.

Not so long as you learn the cardinal rule of not levelling up on Taris; Grenades and Energy shields are your friend.

Hell, you can even waste Bendak Starkiller at Level 2 if you learn this rule properly, Scoundrel or no.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I loved Kotor, but what i didn't like was that you work the whole time to become a Sith, and you can only watch a cut scene on him. I would like to become a Sith eariler in the game, and hunt down some jedi, but what i really noticed in Kotor was that you never fight a strong Jedi. I mean you fight Malak, and some other strong Sith, but you never fight some strong Jedi. I was hoping i would be able to fight someone in the Jedi Councle, but i didnt so maybe in Kotor you can fight a very powerful Jedi, and if you kill him some other Jedi realize that the Sith are stronger and come over to the Dark Side.

Even when playing as darksider the game changed the storyline at the end of the game! 'Till then everything was like lightside playing! I think KotOR 1 was generaly made for lightsiders. Obsidian must rely look more closely here, beacasue not anyone wants to play a true jedi and any gamer wants the story to be VERY diffirent when playing as darksider. From the beginning 'till the end, with diffirent party members, quests, enemies and the like...

Even when playing as darksider the game changed the storyline at the end of the game! 'Till then everything was like lightside playing! I think KotOR 1 was generaly made for lightsiders. Obsidian must rely look more closely here, beacasue not anyone wants to play a true jedi and any gamer wants the story to be VERY diffirent when playing as darksider. From the beginning 'till the end, with diffirent party members, quests, enemies and the like...

Well, at least parts of what you mentioned will be in KOTOR 2. For example, it is more or less confirmed that what characters that you will meet and join you depend on things like that - Light or Dark side. Meaning that you now might have to play through the game more than once if you want to meet specific characters or so... Or at least it'll motivate you into playing more than once :)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Thats why Kotor is so different from the other games, is because if you wan't to be bad, then you can.

I think they should make the game both ways, and prety much from the beggining or maybe from about the middle of the game, where you can decide what side you wanna be Dark Side or Light Side. And from than, if you choose dark side you go and fight and republic or what ever and if light you kick Sith in the nuts. And maybe different ways leading to the fall or Republic or Sith, that would make game more interesting and would give a replay value.

And BTW jolee + juhani died in like 5 seconds giving like 50XP each, and they hand the best stuff i could give them (well my character took the best stuff i had but still, other stuff were nearly the best). They are so useless no chalange.

Thats why Kotor is so different from the other games, is because if you wan't to be bad, then you can.

Yes, but like most games that make a big deal about "good" vs "evil" you can only turn truly evil at the end. I'd like to be able to make that choice at the start, rather than be herded down a light side path -- not necessarily affecting the storyline all that much, you know (doing two completely separate storylines would be a bad idea, you'd get two very short games rather than the one quite short game that we're going to get) but having those around you acknowledge your dark power... or be deceived... :ph34r: It's all in the dialogue and the little different details ;)

Then, a good twist on the formula would be for a character who's been a darksider all the way through to be able to turn back to the light in time for the ending :lol:

evidently you people didnt pay close enough attention to all the choices when speaking to another charaaacter in the game. for example there is a choice when you are on kashykk that gives you darkside points when you walk up on the wookie that was put down.

evidently you people didnt pay close enough attention to all the choices when speaking  to another charaaacter in the game. for example there is a choice when you are on kashykk that gives you  darkside points when you walk up on the wookie that was put down.

Warning -- KOTOR spoiler follows :unsure:

Oh I know about that :huh: Thing is though, you can go through KOTOR making many small acts of evil, but Carth and Bastila still think you serve the Jedi Council until you get to the Rakatan world. You even get the "I turned to the darkside" dialog when you and Bastila return to the Ebon Hawk. For a character who was showing unhealthy pallor when he first met the Jedi Council, that just doesn't sit right... I wanted to turn Bastila to the dark side

myself, and feed Carth through the Ebon Hawk's airlock! :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

I owned them, they weren't a fight. I wanted to fight memebrs of the Councle on Dantooine

They're all dead. All the jedi are dead except you.

And Bastila/Malak killed Revan in the first kotor before you ever gained control of your character :)

"QUOTE (andentanden @ Jul 21 2004, 04:39 PM)

And I'm a great player, better than all of you. U don't deserve to play games cause u all suck!!! Me 4 president!! >:))))) :DDDD xD

mwaahahaahaaahhahha

plx

idiot get a life"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!1

Anyway.. I totally agree with the thread starter. Being a sith earlier would be so sweet. And like craftman said. Have it say "sith' somewhere so its not all just in your mind(like I was forced to in kotor, lol).

Ambrosia3.gif