Starwars epidode -400 (Episode -CD)?

Guybrush

If the Starwars license was to broadan, what new Movies would you like to see? Ewoks etc were not brilliant, but a starwars tv series at the moment may bring new life to the sci fi genre on the TV, compared to Star trek enterprise and the few other new programms (DR WHO may be good though but billy piper erk especially now shes all upset from splitting with cris evans).

After the films are finished and the animated series has run its course where next for Starwars? a set of films set before or after Starwars (I-VI), or a TV series? Starwars merchandise is to important for the fountain to dry up, lego, action figures, airfix, t shirts, hats, plastic masks, blasters, light sabres water guns, the list is endless, and without constantly releasing new formats the merchndising may end. So it is important to the world economy that more Starwars is made.

Well maybe not, but i personally wouldnt mind seeing a set of 1hr tv films, about the young Han Solo in the style of Young Indiana Jones, which was while not wonderful a good way of readvirtising the original films and merchandise.

I read an interview recently with Lucas, and he was asked about the future of the SW franschise, and he mentioned television (which he has on many recent occasions), only he also mentioned animation. I'd be all for a SW TV series, but not as a cartoon.

If SW could be carried into television in the same manner as Star Trek, then great, but a cartoon would not be good.

newlogo.gif

I read an interview recently with Lucas, and he was asked about the future of the SW franschise, and he mentioned television (which he has on many recent occasions), only he also mentioned animation. I'd be all for a SW TV series, but not as a cartoon.

If SW could be carried into television in the same manner as Star Trek, then great, but a cartoon would not be good.

I disagree. The Clone Wars cartoon is quite good IMO. But if they did one with more of a linear story type concept like Invasion America, I think it would be excellent.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Well, if GL is involved with expanding the franchise, we should expect a Star Wars theme park in the near future.

Think of it...Ewoks singing "It's a Small Universe"....

Star Wars characters wandering around for photo-ops with geeks in Banth-horn hats....

Rides like "Dizzy Darth" and the "Jar Jar Binks Animatronic Hall of the Senate"....

A Starwars movie without Jedi's or Sith would be a refreshing change B)

Like the "Young Han Solo" about Han Solo as a smuggler and scoundrel, surviving in the underworld of the ailing Eepublic or some such. I might be a minority, but I actually liked the young Indiana Jones tv series ;)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein