Female Sith Lord?

Like some dark temptress? I suppose it could work, but Obsidian would have to work hard to come up with a viable 'evil' feel to her, to avoid creating a petty version of a Sith Lord (sry, Lady). It would be too easy to create just an 'evil' version of Bastila, who everyone seems to hate.

yes, but make her fat and ugly.

Dame! (=no way!) ;):blink::lol:

Seriously, when was the last time you saw a fat and ugly female character in a star wars game?

Well, Tavion from JA wasn't too pretty I think.. <_<. Still she wasn't fat ;p.

But all or most sith lords seem pretty ascetic, perhaps because that they battle often or because of their use of the Dark side, so to make her fat would seem kinda unrealistic (at least as far as the SW universite go) :/. Ugly, now, that's another matter.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

The problem with a female Sith Lord is that she will invariably be written in a manner such that her fall to the darkside revolves, in someway, around the fact that she is female. In my opinion that is some weak sauce.

If you can't design a character who has a more compelling reason for 'starting down the dark path' than rebelling against misogynism, please make the Sith Lords male.

I'm suspecting the guy with the mask is male too.

If the masked sith is a guy I assume he's male, yes plx :rolleyes:

btw, if u look at the masked sith's hands u see he's male, cause they're kind of big :(

Anyway..Hot Sith Queens plx :lol:

Well, Tavion from JA wasn't too pretty I think..

But Alora was. :p

We need more Twi'leks. A Yuthura Ban, but much more evil and no personal problems.

Oh, yes! More twi'leks, please!! hear this, devs? :blink: :D

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I thought the dark jedi girl from bounty hunter was well done. her name was Comari Vosa if my memory serves me correctly.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The problem with a female Sith Lord is that she will invariably be written in a manner such that her fall to the darkside revolves, in someway, around the fact that she is female. In my opinion that is some weak sauce.

If you can't design a character who has a more compelling reason for 'starting down the dark path' than rebelling against misogynism, please make the Sith Lords male.

What exactly does this mean?

I for one would love to see a female Sith Lord. It would be original, is long overdue, and after all (and I'm not trying to sound pompous or like an a-hole or anything like that) who could play evil better than a woman?

Think about it. Her greatest strengths would have to be her cunning, her charisma, her manipulation and her ability to devise strategy. She wouldn't be as physically strong as her male counterparts, which is why she would have a very strong will and a really high intelligence.

And since we men tend to be kinda weakminded when it comes to women anyway, her sensuality would be a damn near insurmountable weapon. Unless of course the guy is gay, but that's a discussion for a whole new thread.

I guess the biggest proof of this argument came in the first KOTOR. All the times I played that game (more than I wish to admit) I mostly played as female because it was more interesting. And playing a DS female was the only way you could lure Carth into a relationship with you, turn that love against him, and then kill him when he refused to join you.

There was no way to kill Carth as a male. As far as I know.

There are 3 Sith, Sion is male and I'm suspecting the guy with the mask is male too. But then there's still 1 left. Who else wants to see the Dark Lady of the Sith?

I would! A female Dark Lord Sith would be sweet! :)

.............is this a bad time to bring up my Bastila prediction?

.............is this a bad time to bring up my Bastila prediction?

If you choose a darkside ending for KOTOR1 it is a resonable possibility. But she wont have any significance since she could also be lightside or alltogether dead.

I would say female Revan would have a higher chance.

A Female Sith Lord could let Obsidian add a Force power that only she could use: Force Nag.

*bunts GoA* Shush :blink:

I've never been bunted before :blink:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)