After studying the offical kotor 2 wallpaper

there are probly multiple sith lords and he is the biggest and badist and they are going to release the two peoples names last

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Has anyone else noticed how screwed up his hand is? You try doing what he's doing, you CANNOT hold your hand in that position!

that, and the sight of a bare arm appearing under a creepy cloak like that is a bit odd. I thought bad guys were supposed to wear gloves, etc.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Has anyone else noticed how screwed up his hand is? You try doing what he's doing, you CANNOT hold your hand in that position!

i can dude.. look at it closer. hold a hand out lik you holding a lightsaber. turn it upside down and at shoulder level, then cross it over to the other side while your opposite shoulder moves back and your pertaining shoulder moves directly in front of your center of view.

im pretty sure you dont have to be double jointed. lol

but ya i think its pretty conclusive its a dude. I've never seen a female with such a big thumbmuscle and muscularly built arm in that specific way...

Ambrosia3.gif

Maybe I'm just not trying hard enough :/

But he's using his right hand... The only way I can comfortably hold it in the position he's holding it in is pointing down-dagger style. He's clearly not doing that.

Maybe I'm just overanalzying or have strange hands, but it's wierd :/

its his right arm. lok at it again. this time at the position of the saber. the left is covered by his cloak

It is the left arm! Not the right.

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

it is not the right arm

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

dude are you even looking at the shoulder thats not his right shoulder TRUST ME if that was his right he would have dislocated his shoulder and be in very much PAIN

also look at the position of the body it no way its positioned to show its his right now if the two figure were to switch places now it would be his right not left

maybe he has a third arm

that is the lamest and stupidest reply ive ever heard.

im kiddin i know ppl that would say that but thats still dumb

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together