will project X feature a brothel?

While Project X will NOT feature brothels, we are in negotiation with several brothels to feature Project X.

So project x is not a game at all? It is a new brand of condom?

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

Don't know if this was mentioned, but KOTOR had a "brothel" in it, more or less.

In Daviks place, when the mandalorin sneaks you in, there is a slave quarters where they take you "in the back" if you want a "massage". They also say s*** like "you have a great appetite for my services" and other suggestive stuff. So, while they don't come out and say it, they do everything but.

The funny thing about that game is, if you do the romance story line, they actually fade the screen to black when the kiss happens.

You can't get a cross gender massage though, which is interesting because if it is just a massage why wouldn't you be able to get one from a male alien?

Why Bio Why?

You can't get a cross gender massage though, which is interesting because if it is just a massage why wouldn't you be able to get one from a male alien?

Same gender you mean?

Yea, thats another good point.

Oops, same gender I mean. If you want a real massage men have stronger hands, although I prefer a womans touch myself, there is nothing wrong with a man getting a massage from a man.

I guess gay sexual connotations are not allowed in T rated games, but sex slaves are.

Why Bio Why?

Monty Python strikes again...

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

(...)

Ow, my innocent eyes!

eh, what's that on your avatar :blink:;)

why does anybody care for a borthel in a game (or in real life)? romances are much more interesting. i don't see many borthels in the real world, so why should in a game, where there are 10 to 20 important houses, 3 of which are hotels or bars, 1 be a borthel? that does not seem realistic (at least to me).

Citizen of a country with a racist, hypocritical majority

This morrowind?

<image removed>

Its a fan made plug in and I quite tame compared to other plug in made.

Agreed

You cannot hold fan made content against a game.

Morrowind was VERY tame.

I think that's one of the things I liked about it.

Hey, I already did the lame brothel request/joke. I get no credit.

its all you babe

Project X is better than sex, to paraphrase IPLY.

Exitium

RPG Codex - the premier avant garde gaming news site.

"It is more convenient to follow one's conscience than one's intelligence, for at every failure, conscience finds an excuse and an encouragement in itself. That is why there are so many conscientious and so few intelligent people." - Nietzsche

Gothic 2 actually has a working brothel, in the harbour district of the town Khorinis.. If you pay for one of the lovely ladies in there, you get to follow her to her room and then there's actually a full motion video of you and her making love all night long :blink:

Wasteland also had brothels and prostitutes.. All "functional", but with one major drawback: you got some nasty veneral diseases! (really funny actually)

Hrmm.. Those two games are two of my most favourite CRPG's of all time.. Both have working brothels.. Coincidence?!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

The only game that I've ever played where a brothel actually added something to the game was Ps:T (kudos to you for that, CA). Otherwise, my experience with games with brothels has been to cringe when I learn that they have them. It is my opinion that too many designers spend too much time on developing brothels and not enough time developing the rest of the game.