Apprentices and Other Suggestions

Hello everyone, i am new to these forums(as u might know), and i had recently made a thread on the Xbox forums that issued apprentices in KoTOR2, and i had a link this site and the only conformation was a *ding, ding*(which in my thoughts is a yes), but i have some suggestions on it. Wouldnt it be better if not you were given a apprentice, but you could pick one, and if the last remaining jedi councle forbid you to have that certain one(because he had to much hatered), if u could ignore them and raise the apprentice on ur own(adding to your dark points). I also would like there to be more than one apprentice in KoTOR2, not just one that you have to pick, but 7 that you could pick from, and if you wanted to be more evil, you could pick from the one who seems angry. I also would like if you could become a Sith eariler in the game, because i disliked in the first one, that im working to become a Sith this whole time, and i can't even play as one, I can only watch a movie of him. I would also like, if at the begining if im a apprentice, and if there is any way i can pick a Sith as a master, i thought that would be pretty good as well. I would also like more of my team to follow me to the DarkSide. For example in the first KoTOR I worked on Juhani getting angry, thinking she would follow me to become a Sith, but after making her kill that man, she still didnt follow me. That i didn't like either. I would also like this game to be released as soon as Obsidianent Entertainment is finished with the game. I am tired of games being pushed back even weell after the game is done and ready to release.

Well these are just SOME of my suggestions i would like to see in KoTOR2.

I Think Obsidianent is going to take the game to a new level of fun, and i can't wait for the game to release

Sorry, I had to check the date. I thought it was christmas time for a sec.:)

I think your ideas would have to change the story drastically. It would be nice to see sometime but just trust Obsidian to do a good job with this one.

You will be able to make your fellow PCs become more evil if thats what you prefer. You will have a lot more influence on your PCs than in the first.

I know I'll be happy with the game.

Sorry, I had to check the date. I thought it was christmas time for a sec.;)

I think your ideas would have to change the story drastically. It would be nice to see sometime but just trust Obsidian to do a good job with this one.

You will be able to make your fellow PCs become more evil if thats what you prefer. You will have a lot more influence on your PCs than in the first.

I know I'll be happy with the game.

yea i kno, its just i can't wait for this game

im a ninja :ph34r:

I think being able to pick your apprentice from any character with a real name in the SW kotORII universe would be totally sweet!! Great idea IMO.

Wouldn't neccesarily be lesser then you in reg levels or strength etc.. Only Jedi skills. So they aren't worthless in battle as well.

Possibly a great idea, but it seems to me to be impossible to arrange.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I think that would be to much things for an x-box game but that is a good idea for a new PC title they can make heh

And the funny thing is i was kinda thinking about posting something like that the other day, then i had an interview lol

I wouldnt mind making a game that would do that, do you have any clue how popular that game would be....there would not be one person who likes star wars who wouldnt play it, and there is alot of star wars fans

Totally man... To me kotor was the best SW experience to date.

And something like being able to pick an apprentice from any of the uniquely named people in kotor would be incredibly fun! you could spend like 5 hours or more of gameplay alone just interviewing peoples appearances/personas to pick your apprentice. lol.

If not in kotorII then kotorIII. Maybe in kotor III you will be an established powerful jedi at the begining and picking an apprentice would be more plausable. As well as kotorIII possibly being the last in the series so the hardship of making your apprentice survive into the next game would not have to be considered.

One of if not the best ideas Ive seen on here :lol:

"All I got out of that massive block of text is that he wants smurfs as playable characters... :ph34r:"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya the "massive block of text" was a bit unbearable. I dont know for sure I am even talking about his exact idea I just skimmed thru.

Ambrosia3.gif

Totally man... To me kotor was the best SW experience to date.

And something like being able to pick an apprentice from any of the uniquely named people in kotor would be incredibly fun! you could spend like 5 hours or more of gameplay alone just interviewing peoples appearances/personas to pick your apprentice. lol.

If not in kotorII then kotorIII. Maybe in kotor III you will be an established powerful jedi at the begining and picking an apprentice would be more plausable. As well as kotorIII possibly being the last in the series so the hardship of making your apprentice survive into the next game would not have to be considered.

One of if not the best ideas Ive seen on here :lol:

"All I got out of that massive block of text is that he wants smurfs as playable characters... :ph34r:"

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ya the "massive block of text" was a bit unbearable. I dont know for sure I am even talking about his exact idea I just skimmed thru.

What can i say, i have some amazing ideas for games, but im only 15 :rolleyes:. I wan't to get into video game design when i get older, but thats some time away. I heard you have to be very good at math to become a game designer, and im not so great at it, but I will work harder for a chance to design video games. I promise i will design the best game.

"What can i say, i have some amazing ideas for games, but im only 15 . I wan't to get into video game design when i get older, but thats some time away. I heard you have to be very good at math to become a game designer, and im not so great at it, but I will work harder for a chance to design video games. I promise i will design the best game."

I hope you do man :blink:

More power to ya! Keep the confidence up and follow through! Because I want the best game ever! lol.

Ambrosia3.gif

"What can i say, i have some amazing ideas for games, but im only 15 . I wan't to get into video game design when i get older, but thats some time away. I heard you have to be very good at math to become a game designer, and im not so great at it, but I will work harder for a chance to design video games. I promise i will design the best game.

Hehe well looks like we both want the same job, but im good at math

"What can i say, i have some amazing ideas for games, but im only 15 . I wan't to get into video game design when i get older, but thats some time away. I heard you have to be very good at math to become a game designer, and im not so great at it, but I will work harder for a chance to design video games. I promise i will design the best game."

I hope you do man :p

More power to ya! Keep the confidence up and follow through! Because I want the best game ever! lol.

lol, ahem um yea, well huh. Yea i want kotor 2 so bad, if i gave Obsidian 500 grand, do u think it might speed up the game making

I dont care what anyone else says, I would love to be able to choose an apprentice. That would be awesome.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

You want exactly that what the true RPG gamers wants! More options whith the party and more freedom make the good game better. Apprentices are very good ideas, indeed... Hell, have you ever played Arcanum?(nothing to do with the apprentices, but a good game and a true RPG... Sorry if I'm offending someone. After all this is not an Arcanum forum...)