Mighty Desperate For Ratings

Phosphor

Looks like the Enterprise production people are desperate for ratings with season 4.

LOS ANGELES, California (Hollywood Reporter) -- In a guest starring role sure to attract the attention of die-hard Trekkies, Brent Spiner, aka Lt. Cmdr. Data, is being beamed up to "Star Trek: Enterprise."

Spiner, who played Data on the syndicated "Star Trek: The Next Generation" and in several "Star Trek" features, has been tapped to do three episodes of UPN's "Enterprise," playing the great-great-grandfather of Dr. Noonien Soong, the creator of Data.

He previously played Dr. Soong in an episode of "Next Generation."

There has been a lot of speculation about another "Star Trek" veteran, William Shatner, possibly making a visit to "Enterprise," but sources indicated that there are no immediate plans for a guest appearance.

"Enterprise," originally scheduled for 9 p.m. Fridays in the fall, will now air at 8 p.m., to be followed by a repeat of the reality series "America's Next Top Model."

newlogo.gif

They should have 7 of 9 show up, and experience a "wardrobe malfunction".

Naw, even that wouldn't help this absolutely crappy show.

Let's keep the T&A in FanTAsy

***Posting delayed, user on moderator review***

Why Bio Why?

"Enterprise," originally scheduled for 9 p.m. Fridays in the fall, will now air at 8 p.m., to be followed by a repeat of the reality series "America's Next Top Model."

They changed the schedule so as to not be on the same time as Stargate SG-1. With its eighth season ( :) ) premiere it got in some really good ratings. Was smart of them to move the time to 8pm but really they need an overall of the writing staff on Enterprise.

Whatever happened I wonder to JMS coming on line? He would be great.

I hope Enterprise continues, as I do like the show. Thing is, I think it's fate has already been decided by the network; the move to the Friday night death slot pretty much confirms that. Even if it somehow improves in ratings this season, I don't think that'll change it's cancellation.

newlogo.gif