no one else is makin good ones so lets go new

Screw the sun crusher, i want the eclipse super star destroyer.

The power of the death stars main planet destroyer.

Sheilds so strong it can ram enemy ships without fear of damge.

The ability to take on entire fleets by itself, and still be confident of victory.

Now that is a ship fit for an Emperor

Planets=Coruscant

Weapons=Lightsabers

Craft=Ebon Hawk

Jokes on u, we PCers get better graphics and resolutions

Stick that up ur ass and smoke it

Yes i certainly agree, PC version will kill X-Box and watch your language since the moderator will lock this thread.

bitch ill cut u

Same goes for you, watch your language or this thread will be locked (thats not a threat but a simple fact).

what planets,weapons,craft,do u want? i figured id start this so we can see what ppl want outta this game and what we'll get once it comes out...on x-box first! hahahaha stupid pc ppl

Stop being a big poopie-head. Before the last sentence, i could almost take this thread seriously.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

well how many pc users actually have the ability to take advantage of the "better graphics" :)

Oh and I'd like a really sweet camaro to cruise the galaxy in

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

ARGHHH NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER.

Xbox is the shiz... playing xbox on my 42 widescreen is much better than playing it on a GeForce FX 6800 Ultra 17 in screen

TAKE A SEAT BOY!!!!!

You Just GOT BLASTED

SERVED LIKE A FIVE STAR RESTAURANT

bitch ill cut u

I was laughing out loud when I read this.

Anakins revenge needs to be in some kind of gangster car to cruise the galaxy with comebacks like that.

"What do you mean you won't give me a discount on docking fees? _____! I'll cut you!"

*Parks lowrider for free over dead dock worker*

I would like - more use of the ebon hawk

More - saber colors and blaster designs (and more use out of them)

more - Beautiful maps

more - alien species

planet - Ilum maybe

you know what would be cool is a day/nite system you could set up according to your time zone, also varios weather conditions

About that photo, I was thinking it might could be corellia you know han solo's home planet

ARGHHH NEVER GIVE UP NEVER SURRENDER.

Xbox is the shiz... playing xbox on my 42 widescreen is much better than playing it on a GeForce FX 6800 Ultra 17 in screen

TAKE A SEAT BOY!!!!!

You Just GOT BLASTED

SERVED LIKE A FIVE STAR RESTAURANT

only a 42 inch sad...i have my comp hooked up to my 52 inch hd tv with a very nice home theater system. my comp can do ten times the things your little xbox can do and i can still lay on my couch like you do.

i think you need to take a seat and calm down. an xbox is just a crappy comp ment for a pc that can't be upgraded like a pc.