Most Wanted Force Powers

Which of these Force powers do you hope is in KOTOR2?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these Force powers do you hope is in KOTOR2?

• Force Throw
    • Force Pull
    • Force Lightning w/ Throwback (ala Ep.2)
    • Force Destruct (from "Jedi Knight")
    • Absorb (think Yoda in Ep. 2)
    • Deadly Sight
    • Blind
    • Force Constipate
    • I want it all!
    • To hell with the Force; give me a lightsaber/blaster/vibroblade!

I already asked about Force Lightning/Throwback being like in Episode 2 but they already said it didn't make the cut I beleive. Too bad as it would be a good way for light siders to defend against Force Lightning (as would using a light saber to absorb or deflect it like Obi Wan).

I didn't vote because force rage wasn't there. Where did you get this list? Where is force sight, force crush, ect ect. Did you even reseach the powers being used in the game?

Cheers!

I really don't understand how the hell a power as cool as Force Lightning didn't make the cut. I mean that is the premiere Dark Side power to me. Want to kill your enemy? Electrocute the crap out of him. I really don't get how this get's taken away.

I already asked about Force Lightning/Throwback being like in Episode 2 but they already said it didn't make the cut I beleive. Too bad as it would be a good way for light siders to defend against Force Lightning (as would using a light saber to absorb or deflect it like Obi Wan).

That's what I'm talking about. They've already stated it didn't make the cut. How this is possible I just don't understand. It's a power that's ten times as cool as Force Push and it's just as deeply enthralled in the Star Wars universe.

I didn't vote because force rage wasn't there. Where did you get this list? Where is force sight, force crush, ect ect. Did you even reseach the powers being used in this game before making this useless thread?

Cheers!

When he says Force Sight it's the same as Force Clairoyvoyance(or however the hell you spell it). Force Crush has been thoroughly explained and will be in the game. You pick up your opponent and crush him. The thread isn't useless. Chill.

In the series one uses force absorb to literally absorb energy. One uses absorb and grabs a blaster and one gains alot of force power for a brief period of time. Read I-Jedi. Corran, who has no telekinetic talent (cant' make a pencil move at all) gets to be the most powerful telekinetic when someone pokes him with a shock stick or a hot springs errupts on him.

I didn't vote because force rage wasn't there. Where did you get this list? Where is force sight, force crush, ect ect. Did you even reseach the powers being used in this game before making this useless thread?

Cheers!

I'm guessing he is just saying force powers they want in the game that he might have read and/or saw in the movies that would've been cool within the game. It's nothing more than wishlist of force power they want to see. Shouldn't be too hard to see that, is it?

Evolutionary Development