Huge battle

I thought it would be good if KOTOR had a big battle of say 100 jedi versus arelatively large number of sith or some other enemy.

Well it doenst even have to be that, i just liek fighting a large number of sith, period. One of my favorite parts of KOTOR was crackign sith skulls in the starforge. But fight scenes woudl be better if you saw a greater number of jedi, especially OUTSIDE, your party fighting alogn side you against sith Jedi. Also, duels between sith and jedi should take longer i think, by the end of the game i coudl kill sith warriors with one flurry attack and that not fun or entertaining seeing guys doing flips around me and having long hard, but faced pace acrobatic duels is very entertaining

Also i would have liked to see an awesome counsel member that is sort of a mace WInduh in KOTOR. THe counsel members, since the sith is crushing everyone, shoudl take a more active role in fighting i think, to fight alogn side them and other jedi would be great and they dont neccessarily have to be in your party.

i agree shin, it woudl be, but GoA does have a poitn.. it has to be controlled somehow so that there would not jsut be a jumble of characters. At teh same tiem you shoudl feel a certain level of comradery with the other jedi. It should be liek teh clone wars or somethign but managable and not too out of control.

i agree shin, it woudl be, but GoA does have a poitn.. it has to be controlled somehow so that there would not jsut be a jumble of characters. At teh same tiem you shoudl feel a certain level of comradery with the other jedi. It should be liek teh clone wars or somethign but managable and not too out of control.

What I'd really like is a large, hard battle where you use all of your characters simultaneously...

But yah, that is the big danger of a big fight...

yeah that be cool...but of course the xbox and some low end comps may not beable to render that much activity all at once. so the only way i could see that happening is some what like the star forge battles.