XBN Masked Sith

I was at KOTOR.com and i read this for Sept 19th News.

On the cover of XBN's issue there is what appears to be a very cool-looking sith lord. I have no photos of it, so if anyone does subscribe to XBN please send us some pics. From what I saw (Spoiler alert) The sith uses dual lightsabers and has an odd white mask

can anyone confirm this?

On the cover of XBN's issue there is what appears to be a very cool-looking sith lord. I have no photos of it, so if anyone does subscribe to XBN please send us some pics. From what I saw (Spoiler alert) The sith uses dual lightsabers and has an odd white mask

i have dis mag too im not sure thoght

I was at KOTOR.com and i read this for Sept 19th News.

can anyone confirm this?

the guy shown on the cover of the mag looks like the "assassins" shown in the trailers. Its not the MSG.... unless they have changed the way he looks too :rolleyes:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png