Yodas species...

Where is his race? I've seen 2. Yoda, and the dude in kotor who was slightly annoying... Anyone want to help me out here? Im curious. Would you ever find his kind in a bar all drunk>? lol. Or r they all Force sensitive like the vibe I get by actual sith species?

Seems to me if they live like 900 years there would be more of them around? Maybe they mate every 200 or so, or they r asexual, I dunno.. lol. Is this explained at all in the SW material somewhere that Im not aware of?

Ambrosia3.gif

Well theres also the female Yaddle from what I understand not that Im a huge Star Wars buff or anything. But as far as I know there is no known race for Yoda or his kind.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

I've thought about this long, and hard. I bet hes from the dagoba system(right spelling? yes? no?) *this is where luke meets yoda in empire strikes back, and return of jedi* Why was yoda on that planet? Luke was just on one part of the planet, there could be a non-techknowlogy civilation, they keep there civilzation together by the force, or maybe bits and peices they have obtaned with out jedi training. But then again maybe yoda did a jolee type of thing and crash landed there. But I also remeber luke saying somthing about how he senced great amount of force around the entire planet or somthing. I just think its odd yoda would be on a planet that looks like he would originat from. Why isnt GL releasing anything about his speices??? Why does he want it a damn mystery. Times like these I hate him, when he makes no sense at all. Its insanity I tell you insanity!

-113 days :20 hours :21 minutes :30 seconds- till Nov.9th

Well this could change in Ep3.

But if you go by the EU,the cave that Yoda sent luke into was once the home of a powerful Dark Jedi. The Dark side of the force was very strong on the planet and it hid Yoda from Vader and Pal while they were killing off the other Jedi.

:unsure: , Damn I hate spelling.

Makes sence I guess, would luke really remeber a planet as a baby? But I don't see how he wouldn't reconize it any other way. Why does luke sence the force there, is it just yoda? If it was wouldn't like darth vador sence him to? I think its somthing eles masking yoda in the force of the planet.

Not really 'mine'. Was explained in a few different books. One of the first Zahn books comes to mind though I can't remember which one.

But the EU is not official when it comes to Lucas and the movies so that could end up beind different when Ep3 roles around. Hell maybe that Jedi who started the clone program and then died/disappeared right around the time Ep1 ended(if my time line is right.) stayed there.

Guess I had some of the same conclustion of silversun had, but I didn't know that one place was the home of a dark lord, when did the movie mention that?

113 days :19 hours :59minutes :40 seconds-till Nov. 9th

Hell maybe that Jedi who started the clone program and then died/disappeared right around the time Ep1 ended(if my time line is right.) stayed there.

I thought that jedi was good but died right before the order was sent in. Then the order was mocked by some other jedi, some dark jedi like Duku or Pal.

113days :19 hours :56 minutes :24 seconds -till Nov. 9th

Guess I had some of the same conclustion of silversun had, but I didn't know that one place was the home of a dark lord, when did the movie mention that?

Movies didn't,some of the books did.

I thought that jedi was good but died right before the order was sent in. Then the order was mocked by some other jedi, some dark jedi like Duku or Pal.

I've only seen Ep2 once and that was back when it first came out. ((Unlike some that is not because I disliked it.)) But I don't recall them ever saying the Jedi was good of evil. Only that he died 10 years before,which if I'm right would place it right around the end of Ep one. Obi-wan did not seem to know anything about the clones and seemed surprised at the Jedi's name.

I had an idea back when I first saw the movie that the Jedi was Qui-Gon using a different name and that he was actually a Dark Jedi. But from things I've heard that idea was more then a little off. :unsure:

Hell maybe that Jedi who started the clone program and then died/disappeared right around the time Ep1 ended(if my time line is right.) stayed there.

113days :19 hours :56 minutes :24 seconds -till Nov. 9th

Play the Bounty Hunter game, it is a prequel of sorts for EP2.

edit: numbers confuse me with a dollar sign. <_<

Evolutionary Development