TeamXbox Top Ten Games of Fall 2004

envida

Whoa the screen of Prince of Persia 2 looks pretty good!

...is the kotor engine getting an overhaul for kotor 2? Or just a couple minor tweaks?

If we were talking PC it'd be at least an overhaul (if not a new engine) to be called "2" or else it'd be an expansion ... but since xbox is involved ...

Halo 2 being nr. 1, what a suprise.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ya I never really played it much as far as the missions, but it was really fun in squirmish mode

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Gaah! I wish they had released Halo on PC about the same time as they released the Xbox-version, AND that they had kept the co-op mode. Then maybe it would be considered one of the best on PC too. As it is now, I hardly remember it.

Great news to see KotOR2 ranked that high on the list! I wish Obsidian all the best and with all the media attention they are getting, it is almost bound to sell well.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Well they buy the most games with there hard earned babysitting money

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Glad to say i do not own an Xbox

Simply a PS2 and Gamecube, but i go on the PC a whole lot more, since it simply has more games that r better than the console games. Ala KOTOR, Jeid Academy, Homeworld2, C&C Generals, Medieval: Total War+Viking Invasion. Star Wars Battlefront, Neverwinter Nights.

I wont mention em all. :p

P.S. Glad to say that it was my brother who bought the consoles, and i did not give one damn penny. :)

And what's wrong with that?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ok, first I am a nintenod fan. Some what. I'm more into Pc than either Xbox or Gc.

Anyways, I don't know why evreyone hates nintendo so much? Nintendo makes some of the best first party games out there, unlike Xbox(no offense).

Now, to get back on topic to the top ten thing, I am pleased that KOTOR II got second place, but I hope it actually beats Halo 2 for Goty. Now, I don't hate halo, I like it just as much as the other guy, but I'm so tired of saying: 'Woot! Oh ya mother****, halo 2 is gonna kick all your sorry *****!'