I always wondered

maybe he ticked of HK

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think he told Mike Tyson he had a sissy voice..

so, Mike, bite off his jaw, and not his ear?

And to think that once Mike Tyson was known for his devastating right hand instead of his biting ability..

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio

A nation turns its lonely eyes to you (Woo, woo, woo)

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Really!!! omg!!! No I don't care, you knew what it was didn't you. I guess I could take half an hour to go look for the quote, but you know what it was, and we all know what it was so does it really matter? I don't know how much it differs any way(the last quote im pretty sure is right, enlighten me if it isnt), is it such a crim I don't duble check my quotes? NO CANDY CAR FOR YOU!! COME BACK ONE YEAR!!! (get it Seinfeld and the soup nazi) no? don't remeber, pff you guys dont know nothing.

-Out of sight, out of mind (no its not a star wars quote thank you very much)

I dont want a candy car, as it will melt if i drive it. And jeez what a temper you have there little boy.

;)

But he's right, we don't know nothing... :p

HK ripped off Malak's jaw after he found him...okay, let us keep this child friendly.... :ph34r:

HK ripped off Malak's jaw after he found him...okay, let us keep this child friendly.... :ph34r:

I originally write that he did as you said but I figured that it wouldn't go over well with the Mods so I figured I would leave it up the the readers imanination as to what happened, I guess I didn't make it vague enough ;)

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

A quote is supposed to be the EXACT words of the author, otherwise it's a.. replica. Or a cover. Or an interpretation. Or perhaps your version of some famous words. But unless it is exactly the same words, it is anything but a quote.

Fine sue me. If im not mistaken if a quote isn't exactly right, it isnt a quote at all. So I don't know what your mad about becuase I don't care what you call it, call it super happy fun time, with slightly misprinted quotes. I don't even know what your mad about If you have a serious problem with me puting down quotes of movie made 25 years ago I'll be happy to hear your arguement, even if you have an arguement more or less trying to flame me. I'm very sorry, If i have offended anyone in any way by mis printing quotes from my memory,please take this as a public apology. I wasn't sure how'd you take my slander by misspelling words so I put it down anyway. I'm not sure what you take me for but yes I rush my self along not checking anything, I don't see any problem in it. If your that critical about spelling and that anal about quotes, I encourage you, no, I want you to not read my posts if you get that flustered by words. If its a fight you want, im not your man.

I like candy cars, they have the lolly pop hood, chocolate tires, and twinky filling in the middle, yummm.

113 days :15 hours :50 minutes :34 seconds -till Nov. 9th

A quote is supposed to be the EXACT words of the author, otherwise it's a.. replica. Or a cover. Or an interpretation. Or perhaps your version of some famous words. But unless it is exactly the same words, it is anything but a quote.

Fine sue me. If im not mistaken if a quote isn't exactly right, it isnt a quote at all. So I don't know what your mad about becuase I don't care what you call it, call it super happy fun time, with slightly misprinted quotes. I don't even know what your mad about If you have a serious problem with me puting down quotes of movie made 25 years ago I'll be happy to hear your arguement, even if you have an arguement more or less trying to flame me. I'm very sorry, If i have offended anyone in any way by mis printing quotes from my memory,please take this as a public apology. I wasn't sure how'd you take my slander by misspelling words so I put it down anyway. I'm not sure what you take me for but yes I rush my self along not checking anything, I don't see any problem in it. If your that critical about spelling and that anal about quotes, I encourage you, no, I want you to not read my posts if you get that flustered by words. If its a fight you want, im not your man.

I like candy cars, they have the lolly pop hood, chocolate tires, and twinky filling in the middle, yummm.

113 days :15 hours :50 minutes :34 seconds -till Nov. 9th

I doubt mkreku is heated up about this as you are, I mean, it was kind of inevitable after your rant, and by the way, I am not inspired to flame either, these are just friendly words of advice, whether you find them that or not, that's what they are meant as.... ;)

Out of Sight, Out of Mind - Barnabe Googe

The oftener seen, the more I lust,

The more I lust, the more I smart,

The more I smart, the more I trust,

The more I trust, the heavier heart;

The heavy hearty breeds mine unrest,

Thy absence, therefore, like I best.

The rarer seen, the lest in mind,

The less in mind, the lesser pain,

The lesser pain, less grief I find,

The lesser grief, the greater gain,

The greater gain, the merrier I,

Therefore I wish thy sight to fly.

The further off, the more I joy,

The more I joy, the happier life,

The happier life, less hurts annoy,

The lesser hurts, pleasure most rife:

Such pleasures rife shall I obtain

When distance doth depart us twain.

It almost says ignorance is bliss, or if you don't see it you want know its there and if you don't know its there it can't hurt you.

Opeth is the best thing that happened to music since Pink Floyd!

Boy, this thread's gone off-topic...

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Opeth is the best thing that happened to music since Pink Floyd!

Boy, this thread's gone off-topic...

Well, we could try to get back on topic, which would be the good thing to do, but that topic was lacking also...let us let it die...as for a good band, see mr. siggy.... :wacko: