I always wondered

What was with that scene with Revan and bastila(I was good, and I kissed ass to bastila and she fell inlove with me), when she says *shut up you fool, kiss me* I though that was very lame, I mean they were standing on different sides of the room for god sakes, They could be like closer couldnt they??? Of like when they kiss like move the camera to film a back of one of there heads if the kissing for the rating is bad. I just thought they could be closer, and I thought that part was lame, hey I wouldn't mind some action, screw the kids give it a NC 17 rating, haha, well like they would do that, I don't think lucas arts has one mature game, if they do enlightin me.

-You do not believe.....And that is why you fail. (I'll give some one a fake candy bar if they can guess what movie this quote is from)

-You do not believe.....And that is why you fail.  (I'll give some one a fake candy bar if they can guess what movie this quote is from)

Yoda says it to luke in empire strikes back. Can I have my candy bar now?

EDIT: Btw your quotes from star wars films are slightly off.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

Really!!! omg!!! No I don't care, you knew what it was didn't you. I guess I could take half an hour to go look for the quote, but you know what it was, and we all know what it was so does it really matter? I don't know how much it differs any way(the last quote im pretty sure is right, enlighten me if it isnt), is it such a crim I don't duble check my quotes? NO CANDY CAR FOR YOU!! COME BACK ONE YEAR!!! (get it Seinfeld and the soup nazi) no? don't remeber, pff you guys dont know nothing.

-Out of sight, out of mind (no its not a star wars quote thank you very much)

Really!!! omg!!! No I don't care, you knew what it was didn't you. I guess I could take half an hour to go look for the quote, but you know what it was, and we all know what it was so does it really matter? I don't know how much it differs any way(the last quote im pretty sure is right, enlighten me if it isnt), is it such a crim I don't duble check my quotes? NO CANDY CAR FOR YOU!! COME BACK ONE YEAR!!! (get it Seinfeld and the soup nazi) no? don't remeber, pff you guys dont know nothing.

I dont want a candy car, as it will melt if i drive it. And jeez what a temper you have there little boy.

Le donne sono da venus, la scopata sa dove sono gli uomini da.

For a different kind of Kotor chat

Sig.jpg

A quote is supposed to be the EXACT words of the author, otherwise it's a.. replica. Or a cover. Or an interpretation. Or perhaps your version of some famous words. But unless it is exactly the same words, it is anything but a quote.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I dont want a candy car, as it will melt if i drive it. And jeez what a temper you have there little boy.

Here, eat a donut instead.