Vote for KOTOR 2

Trust me, it's a good thing... :lol::);):)

Remains to be seen IMHO. Obsidan will surely have come up with ideas the guys at Bioware might never have come up with, but still, one can't help but wonder if this was really the best... ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Obsidian's... :lol:

I'm not exactly clear on which games they've made for now (and late as it is, I'm too tired to check right now) ;). but I think I may have played a couple of games mmde by some people behind obsidan (or rather I seem tor emember that some peopel there have been behind some big games.. but so has Bioware).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

They know what they are doing, have experience, and are better than Bioware, but I'll shut up now, as not to be trolling about other game companies... :ph34r:

Heh :lol:. Well, then we'll let the game be the final judge no matter how skeptic we are, then? ;). anyway, fi you say thatt hey're experienced, I'll trust on that fact at least :ph34r:

They know what they are doing, have experience, and are better than Bioware, but I'll shut up now, as not to be trolling about other game companies... :ph34r:

Heh :lol:. Well, then we'll let the game be the final judge no matter how skeptic we are, then? ;). anyway, fi you say thatt hey're experienced, I'll trust on that fact at least :ph34r:

Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams
;)

Played Fallout and Baldur's Gate, but wasn't Baldur's Gate also a work of bioware? Unless you only mean BG: Dark Alliance? As for the others, I've heard friends of mine talk very well about Planescape: Torment, but less well about Icewind Dale...

Baldur's Gate:Dark Alliance 2 was done by Black Isle (using Snowblind's BGDA engine) and some members of that team are at Obsidian (like FrankK I think). That's probably what was meant other than say producers who had worked on BG for Black Isle's side of things are proabably at Obsidian as well.

I plan on buying them both but I am a lot more excited about getting my hands on KOTOR 2 than I am Jade Empire. At one point I was equally stoked about both Jade and TSL. That was until I saw the Dragonfly mini game in Jade Empire. Talk about your total buzz kill.

Cheers!

All those that hang out in Bioware are with the jade empire.

KOTOR FOREVER!

I hang out at the Bioware site(I am bracing myself for the flames), and I am not even remotely interested in Jade Empire. I also don't own an X-Box too. Even if I did, I don't think I would buy that game.

I voted Sith Lords and it was about 65-35 with Sith Lords in first.

Does this mean more released information.... :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: ;)

Probably not. I'd guess that Akari might be a litte upset about my somewhat lacking faith, so he'll not let out any new info :p