Planets Getting Nuked

Oh, and to be on topic. I think it would be kind of lame if there was some sort of planet or huge space station gets destroyed. I think the idea of superweapons taking out planets or just large scale destruction in a short amount of time is a bit overused in the SW Universe.

Mandalorians used nukes. Canderous Droped one on Althir when he blew up the shield device and when he says whats a continent or 2 glassed if in the end we get the planet. I.e. the nukes heat glasses the ground. Plus the Empire used nukes and so did the Sith. I read it somewhere.

Even if there aren't nukes, there are weapons of mass destruction. If you remember the Rakatan history (or bothered to listen to it), the civil war in their empire essentially consisted of launching WMD's back and forth until they'd almost wiped each other out.

Mandalorians used nukes. Canderous Droped one on Althir when he blew up the shield device and when he says whats a continent or 2 glassed if in the end we get the planet. I.e. the nukes heat glasses the ground. Plus the Empire used nukes and so did the Sith. I read it somewhere.

Indeed he told something like that, anyone know of a Star Wars encyclopedia of WMD that can varify Canderous story?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Practically every ship in SW uses a fusion reactor for power. They is nuclear stuff all over, it just isn't given as much attention as you would expect.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

Practically every ship in SW uses a fusion reactor for power. They is nuclear stuff all over, it just isn't given as much attention as you would expect.

TripleRRR

You got a point there. Star Wars has never emphazised on technology as much as Star Trek, i suppose.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

You got a point there. Star Wars has never emphazised on technology as much as Star Trek, i suppose.

ST - Ensign, modify the blah blah to do whatever then shoot it at the whatchamacallit.

SW - Feel the force.

TripleRRR

Using a gamepad to control an FPS is like trying to fight evil through maple syrup.

We got Def Star!

We got Def Star!

We got Def Star!

Okay, I'm done. Actually, I'd like to see a Star Wars game where they don't blow any planets up. That gets old.

I need to see that again, any link?

I too would prefer no mass destruction on any level, even though there might be some amount of it, but no larger than the DS of course...

We do not condone the murder of planets in K2. I mean, hasn't there been enough death? Hasn't there been enough destruction?

Umm, no ;) Theres always a Star Wars planet asking to be blown. Maybe we've had enough planetary decimation for one Star Wars game series, by laying waste to two planets in one game alone I suppose that banked a planet for the second game, but I think it'd be cool if they literally destroy a planet in the third one and let you go to the debris field like Alderaan or something like that... Im surprised they haven't blown up any planets yet in the Prequels myself, maybe they test the Death Star prototype in EpIII.