Planets Getting Nuked

<Anti-carth>

-"Telos can be blown up for all that i care"

</Anti-carth>

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't know if planets will get blown up on KotOR II, but how do you want them to be destroyed? The Death Star?

The planet has a flaw, it has a small hole leading directly to the core. A small fighter could penetrate the planetary defenses and fire proton torpedos into the hole, exploding in the core, toring the planet apart!

Any planet that formed that way if it was possible which I doubt would have been destroyed long ago before the evolution of intelligent life or the colonization by such.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Well destroying a planet need not mean blowing it up like Alderaan; in fact before the Death Star that wasn't possible anyway; that's why -I believe- the Death Star became the ultimate terror machine for the galaxy. Something along the lines of the Taris destruction would be nice; if not, then a great fire, spreading an epidemic, flooding an entire continent, turning the ocean into acid, bringing about the extinction of a species that will ruin the planet's ecology, etc. would do.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

Theres no nuclear devices in Star Wars I believe.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

There are proton torpedoes in Star Wars?

yes

Explain the context. I don't recall torpedoes in any of the five movies offhand.

Proton torpedoes are the low-yield nuclear missiles that were carried by most Alliance fighters (Luke used them to destroy the first Death Star and Wedge used them to hit part of the second Death Star's main reactor).

In A New Hope, they used Proton Torpedoes to destroy the Death Star. They explain their use in the briefing. The guy says something about the vent being ray sheilded, so they have to use proton torpedoes.

I don't remember any other instances in the movies, but they talk about them all over the place in the EU books.