Pirates

I know its to late to add this but I still want to put it out their. I think that it would really add to the game if instead of getting attacked by sith fighters all the time that they would throw in some pirates. I'm not just talking turret fights but if they got close enough to your ship that they could board it and fight you. You would be the only person in your party but everyone on the ship would fight. Maybe even make it possible to counterattack by boarding their ship after you illed their landing party.

I know its to late to add this but I still want to put it out their.  I think that it would really add to the game if instead of getting attacked by sith fighters all the time that they would throw in some pirates.  I'm not just talking turret fights but if they got close enough to your ship that they could board it and fight you.  You would be the only person in your party but everyone on the ship would fight.  Maybe even make it possible to counterattack by boarding their ship after you illed their landing party.

Lets not jump the gun here! Its a good idea but I just want, no make that need this game out!! Maybe a consideration for KotOR 3.

EXCELENT ME maty... but your a day late and a buck short cause that ship has sailed...

HEY but GUESS WHAT! THis reminds me of a Joke

A Pirate walks into a bar with a SHip Steering wheel attached to his crotch with a midget dangling form the Steering wheel. THe Bartener asks "Why is there a little man hangin from that ship wheel that is attached to your crotch?" The Pirate Captain then replies "ARGGGG!! I don't know, BUt hes drivign ME NUTS!!"

If u dotn get that joke after a good 5 second think... you have no snese of humor and are possibly without a soul!!

FIRST, rum is a vile drink that turns even the most civilized man into a scoundrel.

Second...

I do think a form of random pirate encounter would be fun...just perhaps not in the context of KoTOR. We've already got Sith and those the Sith have hired coming after us, and those we manage to tick off over the course of the game, do we really need pirates, too?

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.