About the Sith lords...

We all know that there'll be about 3 Sith Lords in the game. One wonders if these Sith lords are working together/are united, or do they all have their own agenda/goals which they currenty doesn't purse because that they see the extermination of the Jedi as more imortant than their own goals, for now? Or are they all just "pretending" to work together, while at the same time looking for the first sign of weakness among themselves, meaning that they'll turn against that one? One wonders...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

One wonders as well whether the other two Sith Lords will be as interesting as Darth Sion. Also, it is the nature of Sith to turn on each other at the first sign of weakness, but I doubt they will, because that would be one less enemy for you to defeat. Then again, maybe they will. I think theyre main agenda now has to be elimination of the jedi, their main opposition. Once all jedi have been destroyed, Ill think theyll split apart and attack each other more.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

The sith tend to work together while having their own plans and have no probs taking another sith out if it will help them in the long run. So I'd say it's everything you said.

They're working together.

They all have their own plans.

They'd be more then willing to turn on one another at most any point if it helped them.

One wonders as well whether the other two Sith Lords will be as interesting as Darth Sion.

We shall see.. I myself think the Masked one in the poster (Darth Nihilus, or what have we heard that his name was?) looks pretty interesting. Darth Sion is a special case, through, since we so far haven't seen a... wreck like him before :p.

One wonders as well whether the other two Sith Lords will be as interesting as Darth Sion. Also, it is the nature of Sith to turn on each other at the first sign of weakness, but I doubt they will, because that would be one less enemy for you to defeat. Then again, maybe they will. I think theyre main agenda now has to be elimination of the jedi, their main opposition. Once all jedi have been destroyed, Ill think theyll split apart and attack each other more.

Well, we can probably expect to see an argument among them, or perhaps we'll hear them insult antoher Sith Lord if we face them and mention the others in the dialouge. but I myself think it's doubtful that we'll see a major disagreement among them. Which is kind of a pity, for when evil fights evil...

... all hell breaks loose! :blink:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Er...what was that link?

Oh, just an example of evil fightning evil :blink:. That's the only really important thing about it, at least in connection to this thread but I could tell you more if you're interested :p

Anyway, I wonder if theres a "lead" Sith Lord ahead of the other two or if they are pretty much equal in power and always struggling for supremacy.

There may well be. but I don't think that's Sion, must be one of the other two... The masked guy? Perhaps; he was the first one we got to know about, so... Or perhaps the third not yet revealed Sith Lord?

I believe it would probably be the masked Sith Lord if one is ahead of the others, but like you say we havent seen the third one yet.

Wonder when we will. If we ever will, that's it :p. I dunno when the next update is, but I seriously doubt that they will include the Third Sith Lord in it... or any of the closest updates...

Ive been gone from these boards for awhile so im wondering has it been confirmed that there will be three dark lords

It has, but I don't remember exactly where... :p

Yohoo! Reached 200 posts! :blink:

The sith tend to work together while having their own plans and have no probs taking another sith out if it will help them in the long run. So I'd say it's everything you said.

They're working together.

They all have their own plans.

They'd be more then willing to turn on one another at most any point if it helped them.

I think that solution would fit the nature of the Sith properly enough.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Heh! Well, you can't say that the Sith doesn't support the idea of indvidualism, at least ;p

Heh! Well, you can't say that the Sith doesn't support the idea of indvidualism, at least ;p

Sort of a Reagan with a bad attitude, don't you think? :lol:

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Sort of a Reagan with a bad attitude, don't you think? :)

Can't really comment on that since I don't live in the US, thus I don't know much more about him other than that he was the President of the US for a time :lol:

Sort of a Reagan with a bad attitude, don't you think?

:lol:

The Sith let a lust for power and control destroy them while the tradtional Jedi push their own kind away with extreme ideas that deny basic emotion. In the end they both are their own worst enemy,they just kill themselves in different ways.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

:lol:

The Sith let a lust for power and control destroy them while the tradtional Jedi push their own kind away with extreme ideas that deny basic emotion. In the end they both are their own worst enemy,they just kill themselves in different ways.

the tradtional Jedi push their own kind away with extreme ideas that deny basic emotion.

Always throught that this was/is a stupid idea on their part. If they cannot be like the people they're supposed to protect, how can they then even claim to understand them, thus protecting them better?

How ironic, neither am i.

:)

Then it's no big issuse :)