Should we have animals?

Should we have animals?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have animals?

• Yes
    • No
    • I don't know

We could have some kind of pet that when than turn into adults or something it unlocks something or you could race your anaimal or put it in a fight.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

and a lot like chao (sonic)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Why not be able to raise an animal who will follow you around (doesn't take up a party slot) and will attack your enemies for you, or protect your ship, like a guard dog, because we've all seen whatkinda shape the Ebon Hawks in in the game.

iceman1731.jpg

I don't know, but this idea grates. Maybe its because its potential gain is low and potential damage high.

What damage, we're all going to buy the game anyway, except for maybe Hades, so then either way it's a win for Obsidian.

iceman1731.jpg

I don't know. Maybe I don't like it because it could debase the KOTOR game. I mean, it would be all little-kidish and stuff if done wrong. I'd consider that just disgraceful. That's probably why it grates so much with me. I can just imagine the horror.

I had the Bastilla pet in the first part. After I went dark side of course. She could do amazing tricks... :3

I doubt there will be pets in TSL tho. Spacewolves or bears seem out of place ^^;

I have been working on something... pet-like over the weekend, actually. Not for mini-games or anything like that. It will be a 'something' that augments a member of the party. Anyway, I'll leave it to design to talk about it more when the time is right. Need to make sure I can get it working first. :lol:

-Akari

Can it purr ? :lol:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

or BIG POINTY TEETH?

I have been working on something... pet-like over the weekend, actually. Not for mini-games or anything like that. It will be a 'something' that augments a member of the party. Anyway, I'll leave it to design to talk about it more when the time is right. Need to make sure I can get it working first.

Well that sounds better... ;)