Apparentices

Would you like to have an apparentice and more as a Sith or a Jedi?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an apparentice and more as a Sith or a Jedi?

• Apprentice as a Sith
    • Apprentice as a Jedi
    • Dont want 1 as they would slow me down!

Don

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

LS apprentice. i'm tired of all the "omg look how kewl it would b 2 have a apprantise 2 kill peeps n stuff".

But it is cool. B)

Faith! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Especially after that slave trader guy on Korriban...

That was the perfect time! To make her strike him down in anger and hatered!

It would have sealed her fate.

And you could have then taken her with u on the StarForge if you wanted!!!

I'm pretty sure it's situations like this that are making Obsidian allow us to affect our NPC party members.

Probably a bit of Mission too....I did convince her that the Hidden Bek's were not worth it.

Well, thats the natural way of the DS. Youd just have to kill him/her off. I might feel a small pang, though I doubt it.  :p

Well, I think that you won't necressiary have fight your apparentice if DS. It may depend on various things like how smooth of a talker you are or how much he/she admire/obey you, etc... It's not impossible you might even be able to choose to just subdue him/her and then things go back to "normal"...

If you have taught your apprentice well, s/he would not accept your mercy.

I think it would not be implausible to not actually kill your apprentice (although I think it should be an option).

If he tries to overtake you, and you slap him around like the goof he is and explain to him that he is a weakling compared to you, and that he is too hasty or something like that, it could turn into just another lesson. He would certainly think you are much more badass.

Then perhaps we shouldn't teach all TOO well :p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Then perhaps we shouldn't teach all TOO well ;)

Well, you never reveal all your secrect do you!

Faith! :unsure:

Well, you never reveal all your secrect do you!

Nah, that's not the way of the Sith; you keep as many secrets away from your apparentice as possible. That's what we learned at the Sith Academy, right? ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Correct! You have learnt ur lession well my friend!

And if your Jedi, you teach them everything...and more...

What if your neutral?

If you're Sith, you don't usually teach more than necressiary to your apparentice (althrough Sith Lords and the like have been known for leaving books and other things like that behind them after their death so that the next generation can be stronger withoutt hem themselves being affected. Quite smart move, or so I think; your apparentice can't have access to your deepest secrets until after you're dead, thus he/she can't turn those secrets against you..)., but if you're a Jedi, it's the opposite, so I suppose that as a neutral, you'd choose for yourself whenever to get an apparentice or not and/or whenever to reveal any secrets to them...

And if your Jedi, you teach them everything...and more...

What if your neutral?

If you're Sith, you don't usually teach more than necressiary to your apparentice (althrough Sith Lords and the like have been known for leaving books and other things like that behind them after their death so that the next generation can be stronger withoutt hem themselves being affected. Quite smart move, or so I think; your apparentice can't have access to your deepest secrets until after you're dead, thus he/she can't turn those secrets against you..)., but if you're a Jedi, it's the opposite, so I suppose that as a neutral, you'd choose for yourself whenever to get an apparentice or not and/or whenever to reveal any secrets to them...

Having an apprentice will be so much fun!

Faith! ;)