Apparentices

Would you like to have an apparentice and more as a Sith or a Jedi?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have an apparentice and more as a Sith or a Jedi?

• Apprentice as a Sith
    • Apprentice as a Jedi
    • Dont want 1 as they would slow me down!

So what do you guys think?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Yes i'd prefer to have one as a Sith more than a Jedi.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Should be fun!

Should be fun!

Indeed! :D.

Anyway, since I'll probably be a DS on my first playthrough, I'll also try to make my apparentice, if we do get one, into a DS...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I think Kreia will be the master to start with, then maybe later you will be able to take Atris as your apprentice and train her for good or evil purposes.

But Atris is the Romance (I think we can all agree there's a 95% chance of that)!! It just wouldn't do to be romancing your apprentice... No... I think the apprentice is someone we don't know. I bet obsidian's going to give us really general info, but keep the useful info secret.

I intend to play LS first so i will take an apprentice if you can but i will enjoy it more on the DS.

I so wanted to corrupt Juhani!

I intend to play LS first so i will take an apprentice if you can but i will enjoy it more on the DS.

I so wanted to corrupt Juhani!

She was pathetic, at least bastila knew how to use the power...

Yes but i was strong, i could have trained her well! She had much anger in her.

Especially after that slave trader guy on Korriban...

That was the perfect time! To make her strike him down in anger and hatered!

It would have sealed her fate.

And you could have then taken her with u on the StarForge if you wanted!!!

But Atris is the Romance (I think we can all agree there's a 95% chance of that)!! It just wouldn't do to be romancing your apprentice... No... I think the apprentice is someone we don't know. I bet obsidian's going to give us really general info, but keep the useful info secret.

There's a great chance of that, yes, but I think I'd rather see Mira as the romance option :p. Or both of them could be romance interest, could make things fun *remembers Baldur's Gate* :). I dunno if Atris would be the apparentice, through; she seem to be a Jedi already, so... but since you might be her elder, or more experienced than her, she might accept becoming your apparentice for some time.

But I also think it's someone else than Atris...

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

But Atris is the Romance (I think we can all agree there's a 95% chance of that)!!

Thats because there isnt any. Somone leaked the name by accident. :D

Oh, but is she the white haired jedi or not?

Thats because there isnt any. Somone leaked the name by accident. :D

How fortunate for us that was, then :D. Since so many of us here already know of her, they might as well go a head and reveal her at Lucasarts page. It'd be a way of both pleasing and irritating us fans :p

Thats because there isnt any. Somone leaked the name by accident.  :D

Oh, but is she the white haired jedi or not?

It's generally believed to be so, yes...

Thanks!

In that case, the romance is possible but i'm not sure about becoming an apprentice. Maybe if ur on the DS.

Probably helps old Jawas cross the space lane... Instead of rightfully force-pushing them into oncomming traffic.

I wonder if you can take on multiple apprentices. So few master jedi about these days, why not? class field trip to the star forge. I wonder if you can get those fruit bowl helmets and blaster training droids...