Bored of KOTOR 1? Will it be the same?

Did you get bored playing through kotor 1 again and again?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Did you get bored playing through kotor 1 again and again?

• yes
    • no
    • no way it was very intereting no matter how many times played.
    • yes it got way too repetitive
    • Didn't play through more than once
    • Played through once light side once dark side and wasn't boreing
    • Played through once light side once dark side WAS boreing

what are you supposed to get out of a game in order to give it alot of replay value?

e.g. Beat the game 6 times and have fun each time.

e.g. be able to do something different everytime you play.

How do you measure or decide when you've gotten your money's worth (replay value-wise).

Hmm, a little of both of those you mentioned, I suppose. Simply being able to do it differently 6 times doesn't necressiarty make it good since it might as well mean that you just play 6 different classes, which isn't much of a difference IMHO...

For me it would be having a different experiance each time!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Strange I was the only one who voted for "Played through the light side, dark side got boring" so far. I played the game as a light side character the first time. It took me 30 hours to go through everything the game had to offer. WHen I decided I wanted to see the dark side of it all, it was just exactly the same, but with slightly altered dialogue. How can you play through this game more than twice?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

How can you play through this game more than twice?

Easy, you start up your computer, click on the KOTOR icon, create a character and start to play :o:lol:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Ive beat the game 20 times 10 ls 10 ds and on my last ls I had just found out that I could convert Yuthira Ban to the LS, so after my 19th time of beating it, im still finding side quests and things I didnt get to do before.

Same here, my self I have lost count of how many times I have played it in the past 6 months or so since I got the game but I still find little things that I didn't know or hadn't payed attention to in so long I had forgot about them. If I had to guess I would say that I have played the game around 30 times maybe more maybe less. I wouldn't say that its getting boring but I would say that I can't sit and play it for 30 hours straight like I did when I first got the game... only like 2hrs or there abouts :p.

Anyay to kill two birds with one stone here what makes a game replayable for me is how well it brings me into the game play, If a game can make forget that there is a qorld outside of where ever I am playing it then I am going to play it more than a few times.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I think i have discovered just about everything but i still play it!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!