About the 'Fate of the Galaxy' thing

Because the events are Galaxy spanning. A single planet would have a governer that you'd have to destroy, but they wouldn't be the most powerful, thus you'd probably get smooshed by some bigger honcho sent to put an end to you.

Plus its more interesting.

Its more enjoyable that way, as long as the game is engrossing so you dont recall that its happened again and again and again.

Like sci-fi shows, every week just a few people decide the fate of the whatever it is this week thingy.

How come in all the KOTOR's and most star wars games so far, you DECIDE THE FATE OF THE GALAXY'? I think a planet is good enough.

Well, at it is with being a (Non)Jedi: a little task that lies ahead suddenly turns into a turmoil crisis for the entire. This is the way life is...

Some day we'll see a game where the only thing you're saving is your own hide. But whether that will translate into a WOW REVOLUTIONARY NEW storyline reaction or a pfft...who cares? reaction - I'm entirely unsure.

There is the Bard's Tale.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

But it's meant to be epic! Who cares about one weeny little planet! It wouldn't be Star Wars if the entire galaxy didn't face imminent destruction ;);)

Yah. Who'd want to play as the ultimate do gooder...the best at helping old ladies across the street. While that is kind and noble, people want to do something important and epic. The only problem is each SW game tries to top the last in epic-ness, so what's next, save reality?

You become he-man and save the universe.

"I must break you"

Hopefully some of the older people on this forum will get that quote. :p

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Any1 get it, or do i have to look sad and explain it!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Dolf lungrun (sp?) play he-man, he was also in Rocky and that was about the only line he said in English!

Thats the one!

The Soviet boxer in Rocky IV?

Ivan Drago

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ivan Drago

As I quoted b4:

"I must break you!"

Ivan Drago

As I quoted b4:

"I must break you!"

I'm far to sad!