Force Spirits on Dantooine?

Darksider's dont become one with the force they just wallow in thier darkness. Or so says Ajunta Pall.

Luke Skywalker: Is the darkside stronger?

Yoda: Stronger? no, Easier, more seductive it is

And? ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

The climactic Saber battle on Bespin's cloud city...

Vader: Luke, I know what you're getting for christmas this year

Luke: No! That's impossible! How!

Vader: I have felt your presents.

Corny, but don't blame me. It was a tv ad.

I prefer the idea of retaining your identity to be something learned rather than a question of power.

It seems Jedi can retain their identity once they become one with the force, but not for very long. Obi Wan retains his identity until 4 years after the battle of Endor then finally becomes truely one with the force.

Why some and some do not become blue glowies is unclear. Dark Side users seem more resiliant to losing their identity like Exar Kun on Yavin and so on. It could be something to do with the Dark Side using the force as a tool for their own ends, manipulating it, while the Light side uses it as a guide.

Maybe it's because they use a "focus" to hold them together? (i.e. their tombs)

This was put forth in the D20 Star Wars Darksider book.

Darksider's dont become one with the force they just wallow in thier darkness. Or so says Ajunta Pall.

Luke Skywalker: Is the darkside stronger?

Yoda: Stronger? no, Easier, more seductive it is

I understand... :blink: and totally agree...but why not have LS force ghosts? I think that DS force ghosts should be present, but i really wouldn't want them to... ;)

I understand... :blink: and totally agree...but why not have LS force ghosts? I think that DS force ghosts should be present, but i really wouldn't want them to... ;)

If DS ghosts should appear, who would it be? Someone from the first game? Malak? Uthar? Someone from the EU, like Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow? Or someone simply unknown to all of us...?

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

If DS ghosts should appear, who would it be? Someone from the first game? Malak? Uthar? Someone from the EU, like Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow? Or someone simply unknown to all of us...?

I don't see Malak or Uthar coming back...but maybe someone who fell on the raid, or fell way before Revan, or something like that, but once again, I wouldn't like it... ;)

I don't see Malak or Uthar coming back...but maybe someone who fell on the raid, or fell way before Revan, or something like that, but once again, I wouldn't like it... :blink:

I see ;). Well, I hope we see both DS and LS ghosts in TSL in any case ;).

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

I don't see Malak or Uthar coming back...but maybe someone who fell on the raid, or fell way before Revan, or something like that, but once again, I wouldn't like it... :blink:

I see ;). Well, I hope we see both DS and LS ghosts in TSL in any case :p.

More Ls for me, since they are the ones that are getting killed off... ;)

More Ls for me, since they are the ones that are getting killed off... :blink:

Yeah, it's true in a sense that there should be more of their restless ghosts lying around waiting for you rather than ghosts of dead Sith, so.. ;). But I believe that both should be in the game anyway; fewer or more of the one or another side doesn't really matter to me as long as both are in ;)

If Vrook is a Ghost I sure hope that he is a mute ghost. He could show no emotion, almost as bad as Admiral Dodonna. Did anyone hear him say "Beware of the Darkside", I mean he says it like he's said it so many times he doesn't want to say it but he's being made to.

iceman1731.jpg

If Vrook is a Ghost I sure hope that he is a mute ghost. He could show no emotion, almost as bad as Admiral Dodonna. Did anyone hear him say "Beware of the Darkside", I mean he says it like he's said it so many times he doesn't want to say it but he's being made to.

;)

Anyway, anybody have any other ideas about force ghosts? Or who they should be? I'd like Zhar back, whether ghost or alive, but I'd bet on the latter if I had to...maybe there is a ghost, but you can't tell who it is...that would kind of be like Malak's jaw...you know a mystery... :)

I'm still not sure about seeing any LS ghosts but if there are then i'd like to see Jolee (if you choose the DS ending that is).

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

But dont the spirits usually show up where they die? Thats what I thought at least.

No. Look what happens in the films!

I havent seen the films in such a long time. I should probably watch them again.

I would definitly recommend that!

There doesn