Bastila vs. Atris vs. Mira

Which is the most appealing character?  

252 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the most appealing character?

• Bastila
    • Atris
    • Mira

im votin for bastilla. but i think mira's concept art is GREAT. and i dont have any thing to say about atris since i dont know anything about her. so my vote is for beastilla

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

If I could choose my leading lady for KotOR 2 from this list it would be Bastila definately. I loved tormenting her with cheap pick up lines in the first game, the same way I'm tormenting this girl with those lines in real life also :p

I was also hoping to see her character grow and the relationship with her evolve in KotOR 2, so she's my choice.

From the other two, hopefully Mira looks a little more...femenine now. If that were the case and I couldn't choose Bastila, I'd choose her. Atris creeps me out with the white hair. :blink:

Atris: Beatiful concept art, Terrible promos, a very uplifting light look

Coming in a close second is Bastila with very good looking, but overall a very cold pale dark cold look which throws me off.

Mira in third, not as good looking as the other two but has good qualities such as very skimpy clothing....

Normally i would say "look at my avatar" but u deserve an explanation

Bastila has a great personality, a lot of depth, not to mention good looks.

Atris and Mira r good, but Bastila is my fav by about 500million miles.

Yeap It's got to be Bastila! She just kicks ass, she's hot, she definatly has a great side story and the fact that you have to earn her respect or she'll be super cold like when you first "rescue" her!

Those Atris does come in a close second!

Oh I can say look at my avatar too! :D

Bastila is the most interesting female character of the entire star wars. I want more games with her and even novels and comics. That's all folks.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I would say Atris since she looks powerful in the concept art. She also has that LS Aura (The Clothes, The Hair, The Saber). I also hope she does not go DS like that idiot Bastila and if she does, you should have the option to kill her. Bastila is a traitorous jedi who thinks she knows everything and is probably the most arrogant jedi I've ever seen.

"Jedi Princess" Bastila was based on Princess Leia. Leia's attitude is as bad as Bastila's

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I must have played my KotOR wrong because in my version Bastila was a whiny bitch with the self control of a heroin addict.

I voted for Atris because white hair turns me oooonnnn...

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!