May the force be with you...

Gameplay style  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Gameplay style

• Gimme the force, lots of it, and all of it
    • The force to increase my own power
    • The force to defend myself
    • Aggressive force all the way
    • What force, the only force you need to worry about is my blaster aimed at your skull...

I liked to go with a 4/16 soldier/Consular (sp?) which gave me plenty of force powers/points to play with but in the end they were useless against Malak! thats why i believe it is important to be able to use a sabre as well!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Whirlwind leveled all the way up was one of the most devastating force powers in the game IMHO. Not only could you send multiple enemies flying across the screen but the majority would be stunned to boot. Nothing like a critical strike on a helpless foe if you ask me.

Cheers!

Whirlwind leveled all the way up was one of the most devastating force powers in the game IMHO. Not only could you send multiple enemies flying across the screen but the majority would be stunned to boot. Nothing like a critical strike on a helpless foe if you ask me.

Cheers!

But that did not work on Malak, did it?! :huh:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

But thats not to say that i did not use it all the time myself!!!

But thats not to say that i did not use it all the time myself!!!

I'd like to see force destruction. The ability to throw an object at a character using the Force or making a wall colapse or something like that. But I'm sure I'll be satisfied with what obsidian has added.

May the force be with you

GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFF ME! ITS IN MY HAIR! ITS IN MY HAIR!

AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!

Hehe Hades_One, the above poll, on of the options was for you lol, no lightsaber and no force lol

Cheers!

But that did not work on Malak, did it?! :rolleyes:

Actually it did. It didn't knock him off his feet or anything, but depending on your class it would knock him back a few feet and it would effect his health. That may not seem like a big deal but it can provide you with a few seconds you might need to inject a medpac or battle stimulant of some sort. Those few seconds could make a world of difference.

You really only need Force Wave to win the game. In fact, I've heard folks say that it was TOO powerful. It made the game anti-climactic.

Cheers!

But that did not work on Malak, did it?! :p

Actually it did. It didn't knock him off his feet or anything, but depending on your class it would knock him back a few feet and it would effect his health. That may not seem like a big deal but it can provide you with a few seconds you might need to inject a medpac or battle stimulant of some sort. Those few seconds could make a world of difference.

You really only need Force Wave to win the game. In fact, I've heard folks say that it was TOO powerful. It made the game anti-climactic.

Why waste a turn on medpacs or stims, if u want to use them do it in the invetory so that u dont loose a combat turn!!!

Why waste a turn on medpacs or stims, if u want to use them do it in the invetory so that u dont loose a combat turn!!!

Hmmm... Never knew about that. Can you really do that?

Yup! Most definitly and i dont think it is cheating!

Skipping the combat queue and bypassing the time it would take to heal yourself...and definite exploit and if you do this full well knowing its an exploit then you are cheating...simple as that <_<

Its not cheating, just good tactics! B)

Skipping the combat queue and bypassing the time it would take to heal yourself...and definite exploit and if you do this full well knowing its an exploit then you are cheating...simple as that <_<

No, it's a glitch/bug/loophole. Anyone can do it, so it's not skill.

No, it's a glitch/bug/loophole. Anyone can do it, so it's not skill.

Well any1 can use force wave or a lightsabre so by ur logic they are not skills!!! :lol: