Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?  

175 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think that you should have the option to wear the hood up or down when wearing a full robe?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't know
    • Don't care
    • Could not give a fcuk!

I dont know about you guys but I'd like to have the choice to wear the hood up on the fully jedi/sith robes (as seen in the screen shots)! I know it a trivial thing but it would make me happy - simple things for simple minds!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I dont know about you guys but I'd like to have the choice to wear the hood up on the fully jedi/sith robes (as seen in the screen shots)! I know it a trivial thing but it would make me happy - simple things for simple minds!

Great idea! Or a mask or Face tatoo/paint.

You could have masks in the first game but I like the idea of face tatoo/paints!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

You could have masks in the first game but I like the idea of face tatoo/paints!

Oh yeah I forgot. They were limited though. I would like my character to wear a really cool mask. If I were evil, maybe my face was falling apart so I could add artificial eyes or jaw(Malak).

Oh yeah I forgot. They were limited though. I would like my character to wear a really cool mask. If I were evil, maybe my face was falling apart so I could add artificial eyes or jaw(Malak).

That would be cool too!

I definitely think that you should be able to customise ur appearance as the game goes along!

For me it would make me feel even more involved in the game.

It seems clear that people want the hood up option among other appearance choices.

What if the hood actually helped out in your charisma? Like you might be able to be more persuasive if you were wearing the hood. Maybe they could even tie it to the DS or LS. Wearing the hood while on the DS would make you more powerful whilst wearing it on the LS wouldn't. I don't know, just tossing out ideas...

You should be able to use the hood to conceal your appearance. Perhaps in combination with the Jedi Mind Trick so that you can appear almost invisible to casual lookers. Of course if you draw attention to yourself (lit saber?), that's your fault.

You should be able to use the hood to conceal your appearance. Perhaps in combination with the Jedi Mind Trick so that you can appear almost invisible to casual lookers. Of course if you draw attention to yourself (lit saber?), that's your fault.

That would be cool!

With that said maybe you could use it as a sneek attack. Instead of the visuals of you disapearing you hide your figure...

You should be able to use the hood to conceal your appearance.  Perhaps in combination with the Jedi Mind Trick so that you can appear almost invisible to casual lookers.  Of course if you draw attention to yourself (lit saber?), that's your fault.

With that said maybe you could use it as a sneek attack. Instead of the visuals of you disapearing you hide your figure...

Perhaps but characters as powerful or more powerful than you won't be fooled.

Like how Obi Wan managed to make it to the tractor beam and turn it off without being noticed but Vader saw him and recognized his presence when near.

Look unanimious so far.

certainly does!

I think it would be cool if you can put them up or down, up would be better as it adds a sense of mystory.

Up? Your face would be exposed. Did you mean down?

I think that feature would be cool if the game somehow included an online feature. That way, say you had a bounty for someone they could hide their face so you may not think to talk to them...

I would like the choice to be able to put the hood up or down whenever you wanted. Although it should be automatically down during combact.