What would like to come boxed with KOTOR 2?

What would like to come boxed with KOTOR 2?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What would like to come boxed with KOTOR 2?

• KOTOR 3 Info/Poster
    • KOTOR 2 Poster/T****/cup
    • Figueres
    • Exclusive access to something (fourms ect)
    • Other
    • Nothing

Cloth map of all the planets and main locations (and perhaps place holders for hidden locations or planets)? A paperback copy of the book Tales of the Jedi:Knights of the Old Republic (the book whose name LucasArts took for the series title) or perhaps the second book Dark Lords of the Sith?

Well then the question would be how to make Revan underpowered or even level 1 again. That's always an issue in sequels where the previous game took you to the maximum level. yes I know KOTOR2 will have some levels past 20 but not that many. Besides, it's harder for designers to develop games for just epic levels (and I think technically there isn't an Epic Level handbook yet for Star Wars D20).

Rather than using a contrived reason to underpower Revan and Bastila, I prefer they use a new character in this game. Besides, I didn't like the background of the character being forced on me. Reminds me too much of Planescape Torment and PST did it better.

So D20 ruined KOTOR?

No. BioWare made the decision to go all the way up to level 20 in KOTOR1. But I wouldn't necessarily see starting over at level 1 as a different character in the sequel as a bad thing.

A light saber pen and a darth sion keychain, j/k a large poster would be nice. How bout some behind the scenes looks at episode 3, not very high quality but built into the game to play after u beat it or something

Hmmm, maybe not mate, isnt Episode 3 coming out this winter, if so then by the time you have seen the film then you wont want some teaser preview of it :unsure:

Well we could get something exclusive about it, the making of it or storyboard or something. Because I thought the dvd of ep 3 would be out before Kotor 2.

Evolutionary Development

I would want some Darth Sion or another Sith Lord figures. I don't want anything on KOTOR 3...............................................................................

...................................................yet.

LucasArts tends to include things when you preorder a game on their website such as the lightsaber letter opener or keychains. I'm hoping for a shirt or maybe a soundtrack CD. That'd be cool. I know somewhere it was mentioned that you can now listen to the music from a menu in the game much like the movie menu option from KOTOR I.

I want a large fry, a coke, and naked pictures of Keira Knightly.

Cheers!

Kiera Knightly :rolleyes: *drool*

Hehe come to think of it she would make a perfect atris figure <_<

MWUHAHAHAHA Craftsman i think your idea of the info/poster of KotOR 3 may strike the Devs as interesting

*nudge nudge wink wink, not that we are asking for this in the game box Devs :( *