its offical the new bad boy boss is darth sion

lucas has aNounced the bad boy his name is DARTH SION

darth sion

A twisted wreck, Darth Sion is a Sith Lord held together only by sheer force of will. Every bone in his body has been shattered and rebuilt, turning his skeleton and his flesh into a patchwork mass of bruises and scraping bone. He is in constant pain, and only his hatred and the power of the Dark Side keeps him alive.

darth sion pic

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sit.../sion_thumb.jpg

lucas has aNounced the bad boy  his  name is  DARTH SION

darth sion

A twisted wreck, Darth Sion is a Sith Lord held together only by sheer force of will. Every bone in his body has been shattered and rebuilt, turning his skeleton and his flesh into a patchwork mass of bruises and scraping bone. He is in constant pain, and only his hatred and the power of the Dark Side keeps him alive.

darth sion pic

That's SO day-before-yesterday! :huh:

manthing2.jpg

lucas has aNounced the bad boy  his  name is  DARTH SION

darth sion

darth sion pic

That's SO day-before-yesterday! :rolleyes:

That's SO day-before-yesterday!

so behind the times:p

I'D LOVE IT IF PEOPLE DIDN'T POST SPOILERS IN THE TITLE OF THEIR POSTS!!!!!!!!

It can't realy be a spoiler if they chose to release the pict and info after they released the trailer on LucasArts own web site, I mean come on look at the pict and then watch the first 2 seconds of the video and you will see sion standing there. Now it also has to be said that they have yet to confirm weither he is in fact the new big boss because for all we know they might have all the dark lords standing there from time to time (i.e. rotating Dark Lords). mind you I would doubt it but anything is possible.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Ever occure to you that I didn't look at the picture or watch the video PRECISELY SO THAT I WOULDN"T SEE THE SPOILERS?!?!

not to be too rude but whos fault is that, I just watched the trailer today so I guess I would have the advantage on anyone who watched prior to when sion what announced but I still noticed it. And I didn't have to watch it extremly closely all I had to do was pay attention when the video was loading. I have 56k so I advance the loading bar to make sure I am still getting an active download from the source.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Darth Sion isn't exactly a spoiler... however, I think we might need a spoiler forum here soon. In fact, I might stop visiting this place. I know too much about Kotor2 already. The exact opposite of Kotor. I never really followed its progress and I enjoyed the game far more because of that. It was a total surprise. The NPC's, storyline, villains... man, that was fun. Now we want to know every detail about games before they're released... :rolleyes:

Ever occure to you that I didn't look at the picture or watch the video PRECISELY SO THAT I WOULDN"T SEE THE SPOILERS?!?!

So now you know that there is a bad guy named darth sion. Big deal...

Theres going to to be droids in KOTOR 2 as well. Oh no huge spoiler!

Everywhere :rolleyes: mostly making smart comments about lightsaber colors and why DS and Revan are super-bad-ass. Anyway to adress weiser cain, Darth Sion isnt a spoiler at all. Knowing the name of your enemy does not tell you anything about the game or what is going to happen, the only piece of information that you have now and didnt have before is that the guy is a tough as crap and he is a Sith Lord.

So now you know that there is a bad guy named darth sion. Big deal...

Theres going to to be droids in KOTOR 2 as well. Oh no huge spoiler!

Hmm maybe you're right... Nope you're wrong. If he had said 'hey there are sith in KOTOR 2: The Sith Lords' that be the same as saying there are droids in it. He told me the main bad guys name confirming that there would be a main bad guy and confirming who it is. Great, so when I see some mysterious figure lurking in the shadows, instead of saying 'who is that' I'm goin to know exactly who and what it is. I don't even watch movie previews since I can figure out the entire movie from what they show. I can also do this with people see, I've never met you but I'm 100% sure I don't like you. Dim as a brick.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I am sorry Weiser, but did you really expect to find absolutely nothing that you consider a spoiler by reading these message boards?

Plus it isn't that big of a spoiler in my opinion. It isn't like you found out where or when in the game you meet him or how you can interact with Darth Sion.