KOTOR RULES!!!

KOTOR is my second favorite game of all time only next to halo. I loved what they did with KOTOR and what I hear about Obsidian and KOTORII, I know this game will rock, I know this isnt a suggestion or anything, all I wanted to do is remind you guys that YOU ROCK, KOTORII will own us all, I want to show my appreciation to you guys, Dark alliance rocked and you black ops boys are bad ass, better then anything BioWare could dish out. Infact when I grow up I want to be just like you guys, hahaha, yea but really. Big props to you guys, KOTORII is going to be even better. By the way, you guys are expecting KOTORII this holliday season like christmas, we don't want to rush anything but I can't wait. Thanks for.....reading this post. And thank you for KOTOR II.

KOTOR is my second favorite game of all time only next to halo. I loved what they did with KOTOR and what I hear about Obsidian and KOTORII, I know this game will rock, I know this isnt a suggestion or anything, all I wanted to do is remind you guys that YOU ROCK, KOTORII will own us all, I want to show my appreciation to you guys, Dark alliance rocked and you black ops boys are bad ass, better then anything BioWare could dish out. Infact when I grow up I want to be just like you guys, hahaha, yea but really. Big props to you guys, KOTORII is going to be even better. By the way, you guys are expecting KOTORII this holliday season like christmas, we don't want to rush anything but I can't wait. Thanks for.....reading this post. And thank you for KOTOR II.

Can you say ROCK one more time please? :) And also, how many damn narcotics are you on? :D 5? 6? And besides, almost everyone feels this way about KotOR who visits this site. I don't mean to be a b!cth or anything but why the hell did you post this? :) Your lucky someone is actually reading this in the first place. <_<

Damn man, that was his first post for Christ's sake. Way to go destoying the n00b, champ. :)

batman03.jpg

Noobs shouldn't post here. They'd be happier someplace else.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Damn man, that was his first post for Christ's sake.  Way to go destoying the n00b, champ.  :huh:

batman03.jpg

Noobs shouldn't post here. They'd be happier someplace else.

Fair enough. But at some point we are technically a n00b at the 'joining stage'. Our memebers don't mysteriously sprout out of Invision Power Board! :(

manthing2.jpg

Guess I don't have any time for forums any more just wanted to give out some love because this game rocks. I could stay here and try to out flame all you kids but I don't have the time any more. I guess people can't do spontaneous things anymore. My whole life is filled with star wars and getting through college and all. I guess I felt like a kid again and wanted to shout out to Obsidian just for a second. Oh yea thanks guys for the welcoming party, you give this site a nice rap.

Guess I don't have any time for forums any more just wanted to give out some love because this game rocks. I could stay here and try to out flame all you kids but I don't have the time any more. I guess people can't do spontaneous things anymore. My whole life is filled with star wars and getting through college and all. I guess I felt like a kid again and wanted to shout out to Obsidian just for a second. Oh yea thanks guys for the welcoming party, you give this site a nice rap.

See yah 'round the boards kiddo.....if you survive. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

Hey, we're not all rude. Unfortunately, these forums have been hitting hard times posting wise. We've been running out of things to discuss and getting bored.

Thankfully some new info came out.

Sorry about your welcoming.

Unfortunately, they do have a point though (tactlessly as they did put it). We're trying to cut back on spamming, and starting a new thread to praise KOTOR (while very good and praiseworthy) is technically spamming (and others have done it before).

Well, anyway

Greetings.

Fair enough. But at some point we are technically a n00b at the 'joining stage'.  Our memebers don't mysteriously sprout out of Invision Power Board!  :(

Tsk. Yeah, and at some point the ancestors of everyone in the United States were new to this continent. That doesn't stop us from looking down on more recent immigrants.

Duh. :huh:

I am sure the dev's will welcome the kudos even if some other people on the site don't. maybe it will encourage them to relase some more new info if more people did this.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

newbie.jpg

And yes, I'm just kidding around. Welcome. :huh:

newbie.jpg

And yes, I'm just kidding around. Welcome. :p

LOL :huh: :D :D :( :D

<_< Well, now that I think about it, I was sort of TRYING to be a b!tch. No one deserves to be treated that way. :huh: Damn you, guilt! Damn you! :angry: :(

Tsk. Yeah, and at some point the ancestors of everyone in the United States were new to this continent. That doesn't stop us from looking down on more recent immigrants.

Duh. :rolleyes:

I hope you are joking Ivan. Thats a pretty F'ed up thing to say man. You look down on people because they are new to this country? If so I pity you. Anyway welcome to the boards Yoda. Heres a tip, these boards can be brutal and you may want to refrain from posting similar threads in the future.

Cheers!

Duh.  :rolleyes:

I hope you are joking Ivan. Thats a pretty F'ed up thing to say man. You look down on people because they are new to this country? If so I pity you. Anyway welcome to the boards Yoda. Heres a tip, these boards can be brutal and you may want to refrain from posting similar threads in the future.

Cheers!

They can be brutal sometimes, but if you're arguing somthing, the brutality of others helps you by making them automatically loose debatewise. Anyway, I've gotten used to it, know who flames, and know who to ignore.

Running out of things to talk about, atleast you get recent reviews and such, bungie(founders of halo)(makers of halo2) they give us nothing but a few scraps, I've seen halo fanatics brake down and go insane, litterly because theres nothing to talk about. Yea, spam shmam, sorry if I'm classified as a "spammer" just thought I'd give a little somthing back. Well guess I was wrong. And I know the site is not all bad, I to have been accused off "flamming" a noob becuase of a usless post, but I just felt it was some how necessary, but I guess looking back on it was a bad post. I had some free time and I though of shouting back at Obsidian wouldn't harm anything. Ahh I've took up to much of your time I guess any way. Peace.

p.s. atleast some of you guys arn't all bad.

-Where will you be on Nov. 9th?

Duh.  :rolleyes:

Cheers!

Precisely. It's the legality of migration that counts. Not the chronology.

*sigh* I guess Nixon the Terrible thinks otherwise. :)

manthing2.jpg

Anyway welcome to the boards Yoda. Heres a tip, these boards can be brutal and you may want to refrain from posting similar threads in the future.

Cheers!

And one more thing Yoda. Beware of Hades One. His bad attitude and immature complaints are a thing to be avoided. Take with you our words of wisdom for you can only rely them.