New jedi council?

Will there be a new Jedi council in Kotor2? If u remeber in kotor Dantooine was bombed and it seemed as if the jedi coucil died. What does everyone think?

Hmm, I dunno if there will be a Jedi council in the game. I'd rather assume that you will get informed by the others in your party of what the current situation is, who the main bad guys are, etc... After that you will have to act for yourself, I think.

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Well they were just the training centre council, not the main council which is on Coruscant.

I doubt it exists at the time of Kotor 2 (given what weve been told) but I guess it could be `underground`....or perhaps you have to help re-form it (But the Devs would keep that under wraps I hope).

Given that we're the 'last known Jedi', I think it would be rather humorous if there was Jedi council on Coruscant.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Well they were just the training centre council, not the main council which is on Coruscant.

I doubt it exists at the time of Kotor 2 (given what weve been told) but I guess it could be `underground`....or perhaps you have to help re-form it (But the Devs would keep that under wraps I hope).

"The halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant lie empty, and the waters in the Room of a Thousand Fountains have fallen still, in reverence to the Jedi who fell to the Sith in battle... or were seduced by the lure of the Dark Side."

From Lucasarts page for KOTOR 2...

Well, there may defintively be Jedi in hiding and part of the game might be that you have to seek them out and unify them. Or destroy them, if you walk the Dark path ;)

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Is coruscant under the Sith in TSL?

Not as far as we know. Still under Republic control if I remember correctly, but no Jedi there apparently.

"The halls of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant lie empty, and the waters in the Room of a Thousand Fountains have fallen still, in reverence to the Jedi who fell to the Sith in battle... or were seduced by the lure of the Dark Side."

From Lucasarts page for KOTOR 2...

Well, there may defintively be Jedi in hiding and part of the game might be that you have to seek them out and unify them. Or destroy them, if you walk the Dark path ;)

I think its made clear that there are other jedi in the game you will meet... Its just you are beleived to be the last one...

I think its made clear that there are other jedi in the game you will meet... Its just you are beleived to be the last one...

Yes, I know that, but I was rather talking/thinkign about non-joinable party members. We already know that Krea and Altris - plus maybe one or two more - will join you. but what about other Jedi that may be hiding in dark caves all over the galaxy?

They would not need to be in hiding if the Republic was still strong! I dont know but it just seems you cant defeat one without the other. Sith would need control to hunt down the jedi, they could not just kill them all at once. The jedi on Corusant at least would be under the protection of the republic.

??? Why would the fact that the republic might still be strong or not affect it? Even if they were strong, assassins can be hard to deal with. But it's true that the republic seem to be severly weakened, if we read about the current situation on the recently revealed planet...

The republic is still as strong as in KotOR, right? And it

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Well it may be hard to kill jedi in melee combat, but when they glass ther planet, like on Dantooine and Taris, the jedi won't survive. so I think they would have to be hiding if they were being hunted. I think having another council would be stupidly repetitive. I would rather everything is new, not the same damn storyline as the first. :angry:

Yes, but the Republic still has Onderon under their command. Republic queen. Mayby you can have a romance with her. Or... MAYBY SHES BASTILA!

.....got way over my head there. ;)

Didn't the Queen just co-operate with the Republic? Bah, semantics.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Yes, but the Republic still has Onderon under their command. Republic queen.

Only until you may decide to crumble their support there.. If you're a dark sider, that's it! ;p

I think Republic is probably loosing the war badly as in the first game... It's just I dont see how they could storm the jedi headquarters on Corusant while the Republic is strong there.

If they assasinated them one by one then the jedi must really suck....