How the heck???

Huh?

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Since Malak died in the KOTOR 1 and the end of most of the Sith who followed him...It seemed like the Sith threat would be finish....But within 5 years The Sith Empire seemed to have grown even stronger since Malak died.Who is the Sith responsible for this sudden tide in the war? Now i know some of you would say " Darth Sion is the reason for this dummy" but it seems too strange to me....One moment the Sith threat is destroyed and the next five years the Republic is on its edges because of the Sith...If you ask me it seems funny....I mean killing the Jedi until only a handful are left and crippling the Republic wont just take a few remnants of Malaks old fleet...Yeah i know theres a five year gap inbetween the two games but i mean common...Either the last battle in KOTOR 1 didnt really do much to the Sith Armada or the Sith that took Revan and Malak's place had an army cooked up already....What do you guys think?

Same situation as A New Hope. The Rebels defeated the Death Star and celebrated their victory, but the Empire was still powerful in Empire Strikes Back.

That does seem really odd and it's crossed my mind too... I hope kotor 2 has a good explanation for this, because anything less would be a laughable, like, say..."Oh, Darth Sion's ghost came and possessed a Jedi". (sound familiar?...Lucas, Lucas...you crazy old man...)

Assuming the light side ending, Revan, Bastilla, et al, has just about killed every powerful Dark Jedi, and I'm sure that after the Battle of the Star Forge, many of the remaining Dark Jedi following Malak would have returned to the Jedi, or at least abandoned the dark side...not to mention the majority of the remnants of the "Imperial Fleet" would have rejoined the Republic. How strange...

The situation after ANH is completely different...the Death Star was destroyed but the entire Imperial network and infrastructure were still intact, they still controlled the majority of the galaxy, and their command structure was still in place. After kotor's light ending, the Sith are absolutely decimated.

Unless, of course, the dark side ending is adopted... (what an appalling thought)

I don't think the Sith are that decimated. There were many conflicts happening all over the place.

We only visited a handful of planets....I think the war is far too big to be limited to the small amount of places that we go to in KOTOR.

And Nur Ab Sal, why wouldn't a plot that had people pulling the strings of Malak and Revan in order to start a war make sense?

" You know my "vrook theory" is just another gag made for fun and if you are so unintelligent that you can't see this then I can understand why you are able to

invent stupid theories based on some full of EU bugs canadian game. Educate yourself in star wars sonny (begin with those 100 novels then 200 comic books etc) and then you will maybe be a match for me. For now you're just another agressive amateur who should be set straight by the real star wars experts. "

Harsh words by a smart person lol....Lets keep this civilized..

Rev and Malak most likely werent the only Siths Lords around....But Those two were the strongest at the time...With the StarForge and a Large fleet backing them up..It would be kinda stupid for the other Sith Lords to try and challenge them....Because they would lose...So they decided to wait in the Shadows because they probably forseen Revan and Malaks demise and they will crawl out from under the rocks and take leadership of the remnants of Dark Jedi and etc...Being that the Republic is crippled it wouldnt take long...

I agree - the Republic was crippled by the Great Sith War and later mandalorian threat. Revan only sealed it's fate. And Jedi were terribly weakened by Exar Kun's great hunt... I mean this guy almost accomplished what was later Palpatine's main goal. Add to this fact that some of his apprentices and assassins escaped Republic's justice and developed (probably) into next generation of sith lords who emerged after Star Forge junk exploded. And there is also Krath...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Anyway I think my trashy theory is more plausible rather then Vrook

You know my "vrook theory" is just another gag made for fun and if you are so unintelligent that you can't see this then I can understand why you are able to

invent stupid theories based on some full of EU bugs canadian game. Educate yourself in star wars sonny (begin with those 100 novels then 200 comic books etc) and then you will maybe be a match for me. For now you're just another agressive amateur who should be set straight by the real star wars experts.

:lol: I am unintelligent because of your "gag" and because I am an amateur? LOL. Well I guess "the man" of Star Wars has told me! Just because I state a theory and get bashed for it and then defend myself I am an "agressive amateur"? I beg to differ. Just because I don't worship Star Wars does not mean I don't know anything about it <_< . I think a lot of Star Wars games like to copy some movie elements and "pulling strings" and "bigger picture" theories are what I will stick to. If I get bashed by the "Star Wars guru" then so be it.... Jedi.

Harsh words by a smart person lol....Lets keep this civilized..

Rev and Malak most likely werent the only Siths Lords around....But Those two were the strongest at the time...With the StarForge and a Large fleet backing them up..It would be kinda stupid for the other Sith Lords to try and challenge them....Because they would lose...So they decided to wait in the Shadows because they probably forseen Revan and Malaks demise and they will crawl out from under the rocks and take leadership of the remnants of Dark Jedi and etc...Being that the Republic is crippled it wouldnt take long...

If this indeed might be true why didn't Malak summon them instead of the three idiots he did summon?

I think it probaly goes something like this:

Two sith were hiding out in an underground bunker watching evertyhing on a moniter.

They come out and They rule as two Kings. Saying how the voices inside them are telling them to blow up cityhall................why?

Because everyone is rock'um sock'um robots

Atleast thats what I heard.

Nur Ab Sal seems like a facist ass btw

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Anyway I think my trashy theory is more plausible rather then Vrook

You know my "vrook theory" is just another gag made for fun and if you are so unintelligent that you can't see this then I can understand why you are able to

invent stupid theories based on some full of EU bugs canadian game. Educate yourself in star wars sonny (begin with those 100 novels then 200 comic books etc) and then you will maybe be a match for me. For now you're just another agressive amateur who should be set straight by the real star wars experts.

Is the planet 'NurAbSals's Ego' in the EU?

Really though dude you need to chill and get off peoples cases, just because their opinion clashes with yours. You sound like a very arrogant little man, and if thats the way you want to put yourself across, so be it, but kindly do it elsewhere. <_<

Is the planet 'NurAbSals's Ego' in the EU?

Really though dude you need to chill and get off peoples cases, just because their opinion clashes with yours. You sound like a very arrogant little man, and if thats the way you want to put yourself across, so be it, but kindly do it elsewhere.

I hav to say, NurAbSal seems to think everything should be his way.

I dont know why, but that is just the impression i get of him.

Might be because he is always complaining bout how KOTOR isnt accurate to EU.

Far as i know, most ppl here know little to nowt bout EU.

Besides that, i beleive that KOTOR is considered fiction in the starwars universe. So it aint like it has to be accurate is it.

Ya based mostly on the point that its fictional and we're not talking about WWII facts. I mean if the "EU" was the Star Wars Bible, then that book "The Courtship Of Princess Leia" would be like gods word, and that book totally suxs. I for one like Lore as much as the next person, but it wasn't like any of this stuff came from the pen of George Lucas. :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Its not real! Any of it, its all made up....NO! REALLY ITS ALL FICTION!....And its high time people separated fact from it.

Beleive me, i know that it is all fiction. What i said was that KOTOR is fiction in the starwars universe, fiction within fiction.

(U problably aint talking to me, just making sure)

"If this indeed might be true why didn't Malak summon them instead of the three idiots he did summon? "

The Sith that were probably in hiding were probably waiting for Revan and Malak to fail so they could try and take over themselves.....Why help Malak when they can just wait for Malak to fail and just step in and finish off what Malak started????Seems very Sith like

" I hav to say, NurAbSal seems to think everything should be his way.

I dont know why, but that is just the impression i get of him.

Might be because he is always complaining bout how KOTOR isnt accurate to EU."

But when you look at it hard enough Nur Ab Sal is right...I mean how the heck can Revan and Malak have the Title name of Darth when it was Darth Bane who had that title first almost 2000 years later...Sith Lords of KOTOR's time doesnt have Darth mantle yet..Yet bioware messed things up and gave Sith who wasnt apart of the New Sith Order Darth names....Sounds pretty inaccurate to me.....

THe question isnt really why the Jedi are so weak, but rather why the sith are so strong, so therefore i propose that within the 5 years a deja vu of the Malak Revan Star forge occurred only instead of ships beign created at an incredible rate, Jedi were turned to sith at an incredible rate. A precurser to COunt Dooku revitalizing the sith in Episode one.

Uh-Oh I didn't expect so agressive reactions hohohoho.

If you don't have enough endurance or patience to construct good counterarguments just don't post at all.

And thanks for support DarthRevan987. At least one guy appreciates my efforts to tie various star wars elements together.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Uh-Oh I didn't expect so agressive reactions hohohoho.

If you don't have enough endurance or patience to construct good counterarguments just don't post at all.

And thanks for support DarthRevan987. At least one guy appreciates my efforts to tie various star wars elements together.

But if every game/novel/comic stuck rigidlly to one timeline, that would make it all the more linear! Thats the beauty of the star wars universe, there is more being discovered about it with every story, its always evolving, how do you know there wasn't any sith named Darth before Bane? Simply put you don't, Bane might just be the first known sith to use it.