Oh Dear God NO

lol take deep breaths Darth its gonna be ok.....If Revan is dead in TSL im not that surprised then....I figured they would kill off the best character in the game.....What a waste after all of the time and character building i spent on Revan to find out he choked to death drinking Tarisian ale in the Unknown Regions lol

I don't know why anyone is surprised. Reven could be a male or a female, a true Jedi, or a Dark Jedi, He could have killed half of the original party, or let them all live. I personally don't know why they even tried to involve the original characters in this game at all, it is inevitably going to piss someone off that Revan isn't exactly the way they envisioned him being.

I think how they deal with Revan will tell a whole lot more about this game than anything else. If they can turn that nightmare situation into a good storyline, then it will probably be an all-around good story/game. If not we may end up with another "Fable".

I just wish people would actually provide a link or some kind of proof before posting threads like this. I don't actually care either way if he lives or dies, but any type of thread like this becomes annoying with everyone worrying about something that isn't even proven.

Maybe I should start a "Oh Deear God NO" thread about how I heard from my neighbor's pet fish that the main Sith Lord is actually a demented Ewok.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Locking this as no proof has been given, by anyone. Usually people manage to corroborate a story like this in a short time. After a bit of searching myself, I cannot find any hint that such a rumour exists anywhere but in this thread.

Not saying it's not true, not saying it is, but since this has obviously degenerated into spam, I am locking it.

Should someone come up with proof (and so far, only Mike Gallo has been releasing info on K2 from LA, so far as I know) either from LA or Obsidian, the subject is dismissed.

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.