Interesting Twists in the Sith Lord Storyline

Originally posted at Gamespy:  There was also one new character introduced today, and his name is Darth Sion. As you can probably guess by the "Darth" in his name, he's a bad guy, and he's a bit like Darth Malak, in that you battle him a few times over the course of the game. Darth Sion is definitely a candidate for "nastiest looking Star Wars character", as he's basically a rotting corpse that is being held together by the power of the Dark Side.

The character model is very detailed so far, with mottled, cracked grey skin, lots of rotting holes in his flesh, and one disgustingly milky eye. According to the producer, Darth Sion does not fear death, as death would be a blessing to him. It will be interesting to see why Darth Sion is being kept alive at all. I'd say that there's a good chance that it will be for some insidious reason known only to the Siths (and the insidious developers at Obsidian).

Any interesting twists come to mind when reading the last paragraph? Is Darth Sion possibly connected to your character in some way? A former teacher (master) or friend?

Regardless, I think it would be an interesting twist in "good vs. evil" storylines if you get the chance to either befriend him (eventually giving him his wish) or turning him to the lightside. Why are Sith Lords trying to kill you if it is quite obvious your character is turning to the Darkside (if you chose to go that route)?

If your goal is the Darkside, it would be interesting to claim an alliance with Sion (making him a playable character) in return for his wish of death. Since he doesn't seem to be the main villian, why couldn't this be possible? Another Juhani perhaps?

Alot of poeple live although they dont want to.

"To live is extremly difficult and painful. I curse the world and all it's people and yet I want to live"

- elder from Mononoke Hime

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

Life really isnt all that bad, once you get used to the pain, betrayals, and heartache. :lol:

XD. Well, if you're refering to my quite, that wasn't exactly what it meant, or so I think, since the elder in question is a leper and such a sickness doesn't exactly make life enjoyable to live <_<

But that aside, you're right that one you get used to the small pains of this world, it isn't too bad to live in ;p

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

scion probly cursed or something or the dark side has cursed him and than at the end of the game(if your light side)he asks you to kill to put him out of his pain and mesuriy

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Maybe Darth Sion wants you dead because you know if secret or you unknownly made a decision that almost cost him his life. Now it the masked guy your taking about is Darth Sion. Because someone that looks like him is definatly gonna wear a mask.

Also for anybody who hasn't seen dark Sion here is a link to Gamespot.

Evolutionary Development

They sounds like he went through explosive decompression, then imploded. By sheer Force he is keeping himself alive. Sounds like the Archtypical Star Wars baddie.

It's basically Darth Vader with a MUCH WORSE physical condition. At least Vader had a pressurized body suit.......