Lukes saber in A New Hope DVD

starwarskid15_19

This is really buggin me. i was watching the a new hope dvd last night and when obi-wan has luke training with the remote on the falcon his saber is like green. and i know its not my tv or anything cuz when he was in obi-wans hut it was blue. and when he was training it switched to more a blue green.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I noticed this also...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

And me too...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Or maybe it was a mistake he never bothered to fix and why does it matter if he decides to change the color. Its his movie and he can do what ever he wants with it. So if he decides to change it to green then either deal with it or stop watching the movie

It was indeed that colour in the originals too. I was expecting him to fix it this time round, but it must have been too obvious :)

Talking of changes made in the DVD version.

Did anyone else notice the end of "Return of the Jedi". The bit during the celebration when Luke turns and sees Ben, Yoda and his Father as Force Ghosts.. His father is no longer the guy in the original cut - but Haydan Christiansen (sp)!

That was hard to miss, but understandable since Haydan Christiansen plays anakin in Ep3

Oh I understand why it was done. A rather good idea in my opinion. You can almost see how Lucas is knitting the whole plot together through slight changes in the films that reflect the later films (ie, the earlier parts of the story).

?? I only see a blue lightsabre, the problem with the lightsabre in A NEW HOPE was that it was real not added with graphics, i have the original A NEW HOPE video and the imrovements in the DVD are amazing, nut i didnt notice a green lightsabre and ive rewatched it (i know im a saddo) to make sure. :)

Lucas has completely gone bonkers.

He has the incredibly lame idea that Anakin was possesed by Darth Vader like in the Exorcist and not because he chose the dark path all by himself. This is another step to take all fault from Anakin, but it cheapens his redemption incredibly. That's why Hayden is now pasterd on Sebastian Shaws body because the "evil spirit" is gone. :p

Let's face it, Lucas made a masterpiece by mistake. Ten years ago I would have laughed at such assumption but the man himself proved me wrong. But I should have known because Return of the Jedi was nearly already like those liveless and silly Prequels.

I won't buy this DVDs. Ever. My original widescreen tapes of the Original Trilogy may turn to dust one day but Lucas will never ever see one penny from me for this bastardized versions.

Oh, and for those who can brave the news: Jar Jar Binks is in RotJ.

EDIT:

Hayden will NEVER be the man Obi-Wan described in Star Wars. Did anybody imagine Anakin Skywalker as being whiny, creepy and ultimately dumb ?

If your answer is yes, you deserve the prequels and the destruction of the originals.

yes i remember who vader is but i just think its stupid since in the scene obi-wan and yoda look like they are the age they were when they died so why shouldnt vader?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together