KUMULIRA DIDIBOBO

May be it is too late to discuss this, but there was one geat drawback in K1 voicing - the aliens. It is very boring to hear one and the same phrases all the time. Also the intonation of the voice is not always in sync with the conversation emotion. The most stupid was the voicing of Sasha on Ebon Hawk: the sounds had nothing to do with the letters on the screen. Hope Obsidian will/did take care on this aspect of the game.

Nik.

Yah, the speech did get repetitive with all the aliens of one species having the same voice and words. I'd like to have maybe 3X as many possiblities, so that different aliens used different words and voices, but didn't need to have a unique one for each character.

I thought they did a adequate job in kotor.. I really disliked hearing the selkath tho.. Like nails ona chalkboard...

LOL, some phrases got me crackin up.. 'tong nong bong shong...etc' lmao..

I thought the Selkath souded the best out of the Aliens. They did need more depth in their speech though.

My favorite is the Duros

"Daabooda kees temitoma, whaddakoombes khing ra ra roo ra. cho king bang gon ket. chin bang ra bes"

The others are harder to type, but the way they talk is funny. THey should've had more dialog though other than 5 phrases, including the one above :p

I liked it when the aliens actually sounded like what they were saying. Like Ajuur the Hutt talking about Bendak Starkiller and Motta the Hutt talking about each swoop racer and his own name. Or Gluupor on Manaan who sounds like he is talking 3rd person about Sunry and the Selkath

Speaking of selkath, their dialog sucks. You cant understand anything and it sounds like gargling. Worse is when it takes 2 hours for each judge to say their names. It should be "Presiding over the Sunry trial, judges duula, naleshaken, jhosa, etc", not that gargly "ooh forgiveus nooso "and going on forever for each name