whats your favorite force power so far?

Whats your favorite for power so far?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite for power so far?

• Force Sight
    • Force Screem
    • Force Crush
    • Battle Meditation
    • Force Furry
    • Force Confusion
    • Mind Trick

Come on guys what about the classic abilities like the mind trick!!!

It'd be fun if implemented properly. Of course, it was in KOTOR1 to some minor extent as Force Persuade.

I've yet to see a game allow you to be invisible using mind trick like Obi Wan in A New Hope when he was deactivating the tractor beam or Luke in ROTJ when he was entering Jabba's palace.

Is it just me or does Force Crush seem similar to Force Grip?  Instead choking them to death you just crush them into a ball.

Is it a ball? I thought that they were crushed, but their arms flailed out with some nice sound effects... :(

A description I read said they were crushed into a ball. It also included the legs and arms going in weird angles. Seems like just a more brutal form of force grip to me though.

What is force Screem?

a power that allows you to wound or kill enemies with just your voice.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

They decided against Vandar because his ears wouldn't stay folded and he kept gettin caught in the net.  ;)

I thought that's why they cut them off...

Anyway, why is force rage not on the poll? is it official that it is the same power?

I thought they were different too.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Force crush easily.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

They decided against Vandar because his ears wouldn't stay folded and he kept gettin caught in the net.  ;)

I thought that's why they cut them off...

Anyway, why is force rage not on the poll? is it official that it is the same power?

I forgot about force rage :lol:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png