whats your favorite force power so far?

Whats your favorite for power so far?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. Whats your favorite for power so far?

• Force Sight
    • Force Screem
    • Force Crush
    • Battle Meditation
    • Force Furry
    • Force Confusion
    • Mind Trick

I know this has more than likely been asked before. But this far I like Force Screem the best.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

LMAO I guess I should have used spell check, oh well if I can't laugh at my misstakes then I'd be the only one LMAO :lol:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Speaking of battling, we also got a look at some of the sweet new force powers in the game. Both of the powers that we were shown were from the Dark Side, and they were definitely not for nice guys. Force Scream is a ranged sonic attack of sorts, as your character will let out an ear piercing scream that will either kill or stun any enemies in the blast radius. Unfortunately, the balancing hadn't been fully finished, so everytime we saw the power in action, it killed everyone nearby. The sound wasn't finished yet, either, so we only saw sonic waves radiate out from the character. Still, it looks like this will be a very powerful addition to any Dark Jedi's bag of tricks.

The second new Dark Side force power we saw was Force Crush. This one was pretty bad-ass, as you lift your enemy off of the ground, hold him aloft for a few seconds, then use your mind to crush him into a ball. The animation didn't seem to be completed, but it definitely looks like this will be one of the more brutal powers we've seen so far. Your enemy's arms and legs bend at impossible angles, and I can just imagine the sickening sound effects that will created to go along with the animations.

go to http://xbox.gamespy.com/xbox/star-wars-kni...2/530479p2.html for the full article.

AscendedPaladin.png

furry was a typo :) , I ment Fury though Flurry sounds cool

AscendedPaladin.png

furry was a typo  :) , I ment Fury though Flurry sounds cool

Now that I think of it, force Furry would be cool...

Sith: Look over there, it's a jedi!

Jedi: Uh oh.. *activates force furry"

Sith: oh, nevermind, it's just a french hooker.

The darkside force powers have always been better than the lightside's. In fact,I use darkside force powers even when playing lightside. :lol:

That's not true. Just because light side powers are mainly defensive, doesn't mean they aren't good :angry: . I mean, I was invincible while using Master Valor and Force Immunity [even though that's a universal power]

Improved Energy Resistance makes you nigh invulnerable to Lightsabers and Blasters, and it works for the entire party, too.

Come on guys what about the classic abilities like the mind trick!!!

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!