Poll: Favorite KOTOR Sith Lord

Which Sith Lord from KOTOR games is your favorite?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Which Sith Lord from KOTOR games is your favorite?

• Darth Revan, the mighty
    • Darth Malak, the jaw-less wonder
    • Darth Bandon, the pointlessly Force Pushing apprentice
    • Bastila Shan, good Jedi girl gone bad
    • Darth Sion, the living dead
    • Unnamed Masked Sith Guy
    • Ajunta Pall, the moaning ghost in his tomb

Revan turns to the dark side simply for giving into his emotions. Sion needs the dark side and the dark side needs Sith members like whom for more hate energy to feed off of. They go together like batteries and cd players. Darth Sion is a ture Sith Lord.

Revan turns to the dark side simply for giving into his emotions. Sion needs the dark side and the dark side needs Sith members like whom for more hate energy to feed off of. They go together like batteries and cd players. Darth Sion is a ture Sith Lord.

Revan turns to the dark side simply for giving into his emotions. Sion needs the dark side and the dark side needs Sith members like him for more hate energy to feed off of. They go together like batteries and cd players. Darth Sion is a true Sith Lord.

Sorry it's getting late. :blink:

Revan turns to the dark side simply for giving into his emotions.  Sion needs the dark side and the dark side needs Sith members like whom for more hate energy to feed off of.  They go together like batteries and cd players.  Darth Sion is a ture Sith Lord.

Revan turns to the dark side simply for giving into his emotions. Sion needs the dark side and the dark side needs Sith members like him for more hate energy to feed off of. They go together like batteries and cd players. Darth Sion is a true Sith Lord.

Sorry it's getting late. :(

:blink:

What the hell happened here? :huh:

Sion would have to be the one. He just seems to be the most evil! He seems more like the type of person who would wipe out not just a planet but an entire species for the pure pleasure of it.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Aye, but it asks which is your favorite...and Revan sounds more like a person...

But how personable are Sith Lords really supposed to be?

I don't know, but I think he seems more...I don't know the word for it...it's getting too late... :blink:

My sentiments exactly. But as wide, red and watery as my eyes are I simply can't pull them away from the screen.

I was just looking at the video on the lucas arts site and the guy at the begining of the video of Darth Sion. I could be wrong but it sure looks like him.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png